Western Turks are white and European and I am tired pretending they're not

Western Turks are white and European and I am tired pretending they're not

Attached: istockphoto-1053420278-612x612.jpg (612x400, 15.43K)

Go back

Another day, another diaspoora pretending they belong here

Proof that race is a social construct
>THEY HAVE KURDS!!
Italians, Spaniards, and Portuguese are half arab
Finns look like blonde asians
Ukraine has tatars

Go back Abdullah

Become Christian

Based Mehmet

White Turks are usually:
>Balkan Turks who fled from genocide (which Western written media willfully ignores/denies)
>Some Caucasus Turks, especially Circassians and Georgian Muslims (not blonde-tier, but very light skin)
>Some Black Sea Turks (where phenotypes range from very European looking to swarthy looking)

no we are not

Kurds leave in East Anatolia. Western Turks are white and culturally European

No they aren’t, they try to become a cheap imitation of europeans which is actually pretty sad.

why don't you kill yourself

also armenian muslims of ispir bayburt and tortum yusufeli, maybe parts of erzincan also

imagine watngint to be white

white women are ugly
white men are ugly
we're pathetic

Attached: turiksh gf4.jpg (1205x867, 127.96K)

Ah yes that genocide that is only known by some turkish schizos

Yeah, I'm sure the Million Bosniaks, Pomaks/Muslim Bulgarians, Albanians, Torbesh and countless other Balkan Muslims just went to modern Turkey for vacation and stayed there for the weather.

Attached: muslim-genocide.jpg (2530x1536, 650.72K)

those areas became turkish because bulgarians and greeks were genocided and the land depopulated and settled with turks who racemixed with slave women and became the majority of parts.

>le janissary rapebaby meme
Yeah I knew this shit would come.

actually, locals converted to Islam to be at good terms with the ruling elite

bulgarian turks are like 70-80 bulgarian genetically. not jannisary rape per se. turkmen settling and mixing with slaves.

like how in anatolia turkmen mixed with slave anatolian greek women and became 50% anatolian greek mixovarvaroi

I am GRIK AND a SEKS DRIVEN FRIK

WE ARE WHITE AND EUROPEAN

Attached: hagerilla.jpg (1080x713, 167.49K)

I watched some of those "Easy Turkish" videos where they interview people on the street and I didn't find Turks to be that much different to Italians and Spaniards. These are random regular people so no cherrypicking like in soap operas or anything, though they're all from Istanbul or at least live there.
I have no dog in this fight so I have no reason to care either way. Also the language is extremely kino, sounds great and very eloquent.

Attached: pure turanic ancestry.jpg (1128x672, 74.36K)

oops wrong pic.

Attached: correct pure turanic ancestry.jpg (1198x667, 177.26K)

Retard alert.

>EasyTurkish

They are cherrypicking hard.

Attached: Turkish identitarians.jpg (1024x683, 513.69K)

not western turks

Yeah I've never been to Turkey so I can't tell. The Easy French channel doesn't cherrypick but they do all their interviews in the inner arrondissements of Paris so the end result is different to reality. Maybe it's the same thing with Easy Turkish?

They look like Italians

We are BLACK
t. western turkiye born

You can cherrypick Turkish individuals who look White, the group look Arab/Paki.

Attached: white Turks.jpg (570x329, 29.83K)

I am syrian thoughever

Same applies to Italians. Most of you look like Arabs.

Attached: sicilymessina039qf.jpg (528x451, 72.51K)