Thoughts on Adam Friedland?

Internationally speaking of course

Attached: 0sebvauhgxr21.jpg (750x998, 110.83K)

he's a fucking insect with the comedy value of being just a laugh stock for nick and stav
but i like all three of them no matter what they are funny faggots and make my shitty day better

I think he’s cool and funny and the other two should be nicer to him but he should also learn to stand up for himself more

I agree, the latest ep was honestly pretty funny. Although the last truly great era of the show was last year around election time when they did gay Jeff goldblum.

deadass

Attached: 1560642480358.jpg (900x1200, 163.46K)

the real question is how this fat toothless fuck can pull up chick

Attached: imagem_2022-03-04_234814.png (900x1200, 1.14M)

He's lying. Also he is in a city with literally millions of roastie women with low self esteems, while being (surface level) funny and relatively wealthy.

podcast looks interesting
should i start from the beginning and listen to every ep

Nice Jewish boy, I don't like to see him get bullied
Fuck the unfunny fat guy

Just listen to the comps on Youtube. There's a guy, Clangers I think his name was, who sets some of their better stuff to video

Start at the episode "cool Adam" and work your way up from there. The first 100 episodes are all pretty much amazing with a few exceptions, and I personally really love the eps they did around when covid was hitting hard in 2020 as that was when I started listening. they've been on auto pilot for the last year though, and desperately want to end the show, so I'd save those for last.

GOAT punching bag

what I did was listen to episodes that go over an hour by a decent amount, since that means the hosts were having fun and not just fulfilling their contractual obligations

I would just search cumtown bits on youtube and you know test the water see if you like it or not, but you can start from whatever, it's not a real chronological podcast
it's literally friendship simulator, it feel just like having friends to banter with

this conversation is over

Attached: stock-photo-happy-young-interracial-couple-happy-handsome-young-white-male-holding-a-young-beautiful-asian-715823662.jpg (1500x1101, 413.55K)

Why do so many white men go for asian women?

Which one has the annoying laugh?

hell yeah dude

why go for any women when you can have a femboy

Attached: femboyn.jpg (640x775, 61.44K)

He's really holding up well for a guy pushing 45

This guy

tried listening but their nasally american laughs are so annoying

he's a greek bull

>2022
>still listening to cum town

wtf is wrong with you niggers? that shit was funny in 2016 but it has been going downhill steadily for years now

Attached: 1635781366851.png (550x534, 294K)