Im 34 virgin, does this happen in your cunt?

im 34 virgin, does this happen in your cunt?

Attached: 1622461748895.jpg (640x640, 86.67K)

where my /pussyfree/ chads at?

30 kissless, handholdless, hugless virgin

it happens about 9% in my country and your country it happens only about 0.5% I heard. you're super rare one

just go hug a dude

How does that happen in france?
Your women arent even sour, entitled and ugly feminists
You have good women and if I was to leave my country your country would be in my top 5 to go to

Congratulations on your wizards powers

no I'm not gay and I don't think I will ever hug a woman before I die.

Having sex once and never having it again is worse than being a virgin. trust me user

Attached: 1646027612319.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Thank you. There is both good and bad things about the powers. Neither of them I'm able to tell you, only people that take this road will know.
The bad things is really bad.

explain

Please explain that feeling.

>How does that happen in france?
I don't know man, last thing i remember i was in highschool, then i became neet, then one day i woke and i was over 30
>Your women arent even sour, entitled and ugly feminists
Well some are.

Im 25 and basically everything-less
I made a female friend this semester and she was like a literal dream come true until she told me she had a boyfriend
I was messed up about it for a good week, it was like the straw that broke the camels back

This is the year it needs to change I actually cannot continue living like this
I will have a soft social media presence
I will try the dating apps
I will try asking girls at uni out
I will try

Attached: 1633830464253.png (828x609, 446.45K)

how does that even happen

soon it will (with me)

good luck user, wish I still had any hope

I'm 20yo virgin. I kissed a girl once and holded her hands, but our relatioship only lasted like a week kek (I was in high school).
Since then, during the pandemic I gained fay so probably I'll become a wizard within the years because I'm too lazy to do excersise.

People don't like it when they're perceived as having achieved something out of sheer luck, like getting laid by accident/out of pity but still knowing it doesn't count because you don't really know how to handle women to replicate the success

>because I'm too lazy to do excersise.
just stop eating its just that easy

>Your women arent even sour, entitled and ugly feminists
Dude where the fuck do you think Simone de Beauvoir came from?

its like getting a taste of whats the best. i had a gf for a while in 2019-2020 and im still not over her. it made me into a complete coomer now, but i cant ever satisfy myself with that true feeling of sex.

Take a look at europe wars france partook in.
This list is so unfathomably large considering the existence of french state, in fact it's harder to find a european war that doesnt involve france
I hate this tumour of a nation, so much trouble it has caused

I lost my virginity at 17 to the girl of my dreams (at the time). She was white, blue eyes, and had curly red hair.
I haven't had sex since. Am 26 now.

Attached: 1626104636986.jpg (941x1024, 122.36K)

Just fuck a whore

>girl of my dreams
>17
>I haven't had sex since. Am 26 now.
How is this possible? You achieved a good thing and then you have just stayed there doing nothing, or she broke you heart?

Yes I am 20 and I have never impregnated a female during marriage on appropriate conjugal Calendar days, hence a virgin