No mattee how hard they try, they will never make me hate Russians

No mattee how hard they try, they will never make me hate Russians.

Attached: a0NqG3Q_700b.jpg (700x1050, 97.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4z6nlFaeFf0
youtu.be/22SGaSQlEzU
youtu.be/AR9b73ZlFmM
youtu.be/F-HggOnfnho
youtu.be/8NH6_c2fem4
youtu.be/-1lwDb6VqV8
youtu.be/QuL2AM-UGXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah same. Russia is based.

what do you think sex with maria sharapova is like

Wasnt she caught doping too

They didn't have to make me hate Russians

Attached: global poker face.jpg (620x887, 409.62K)

Same. I just hope you are not one of those leaf poltards just being contrarian for the sake of it

All women should dope if she is what doping looks like.

Disgusting feet. She should kill herself

I hate russian women and pity the russian males.

She is a lesbian. Lives here in LA and acts like a guy.

Tell it to me like it is, Western bros, how bad is the anti-Russian sentiment there right now? Not hatred for the Russian governmetn and its actions but prejudice against common Russians because of their nationality. There is so much propaganda and disinformation on the issue that it's very hard to make out the truth. Some say Russians are being fired out of the blue and are casually threatened or told that they should "burn their passpor"t. Others say that Westerners are educated and tolerant and they understand the difference between government/institutions and common people. What's it like in your country right now?

you posted two whole sentences and neither one answered his question.

Don’t hate russians but I still support Ukraine in this war
Simple as

we're comin' to get ya, haha
better get your broken beer bottles ready
you're gonna need 'em

>Pierre Woodman in the back
kek

My family and the people around me aren’t retards so they can make a difference especially knowing how «free» elections actually are in russia.
We also have some Russia experts on TV who for a big part are Russian diaspora and express their discontent with Putin’s regime.
So all in all I’d say there’s no anti-russian sentiment here but people sure fucking hate/fear Putin

don't think the hate is aimed at russians but rather towards putin who's sending an army led by half-breed mongrels conquering a white unprovoking country using chechens mudshits only to sink both economies

only racist Israelis are thinking from that perspective.

Most people understand the difference between the people and the government, but some dont, so theres some increased hostility toward diaspora russians. In any case, effectively they are the same; the people and the government come from the east, and thats where the threat is (has always been). You let a senile kgb fuck rule over you for decades, and after taking crimea his ratings went UP. what does that tell about your priorities, or how your neighbours should view you as a people?

No, Finland has traditional anti-Russian sentiments in some areas, but those areas have low amounts of Russians in general. If you speak Russian, some drunkard might hurl insults, but that's pretty much it. The media over here has made it multiple times clear that there are Russians who oppose Putin, the war, and the oligarchs, and that the people who suffer the most from this war are common Ukrainians and Russians.

Attached: 1d8597828988094b.png (283x375, 39.72K)

French institutions (like in most Western countries) have been terminating joined research and educational programs with Russia. This matters fuck all to our government right now but will make life difficult for many researchers and students. Most of these people probably don't support the war so antagonizing them is pretty dumb but, of course, one could say that the measure is formally aimed at institutions rather than individuals.
>«free»
Based Guillemets using language.

I don't know and I'm wondering the same
My family and most of Polish anons never mentioned common Russians as the enemy (only Putin), but I read a post on a polish imageboard that some user's mother threw away mustard because it was Russian. But these people are like Polish vatniks (I guess), we used to call them "lemings" and they're dying out.

Same
I'm trans and so most Russians would probably hate me but I love Russian history and art and culture and so it makes me sad to see what Putin is doing

I only hangout with educated people who can tell the difference between the government and the people so mostly they feel sorry for the Russian people. I can't tell you what the lower class people are saying however but I think Swedes in general are pretty educated about this.

ugly feet, what a shame

Idk this whole situation sucks, I’m kind of a Russiaboo but it’s impossible to support what’s happening in Ukraine right now.
Putin really turned the whole west against him (believe it or not he had many sympathisers here before, but they all changed their minds overnight, and for good reason). I’ve never seen normies be more pro-war pro-nato, pro-EU and pro-US than right now it’s unreal

Attached: 4075BEC2-DC1F-4F79-994F-E023636D02FE.jpg (1000x1000, 60.7K)

And there are history YouTube channels for normies that watch it instead of the TV like youtu.be/4z6nlFaeFf0
and they do show interviews with Russian people and opposition and independent journalists like Anna Politkovskaya or Navalny, but also the other side.
In general I think it's conveyed objectively
Other videos of his:
youtu.be/22SGaSQlEzU
youtu.be/AR9b73ZlFmM
youtu.be/F-HggOnfnho
youtu.be/8NH6_c2fem4
youtu.be/-1lwDb6VqV8
youtu.be/QuL2AM-UGXE
I think that videos like this are what most young Poles base their view on

Nobody here gives a fuck. Everyone I know is just playing Elden ring and laughing about stupid shit, nobody even talks about Russia or Ukraine.