Best country to live?

To which country every user should wish to emigrate?

Every country has its advantages and disadvantages, sure. But there is gotta be the objectively best one. It's probably safe to assume it is somewhere in Europe.

Criteria:
>well-balanced climate
>people are not total assholes
>crime safety
>no stupid bureaucratic shit
>good internet
>wages and cost of living
and other pros and cons.

Attached: 14697000244010.jpg (1056x704, 133.75K)

Switzerland

russia

Denmark seems decent.

I heard people there are unfriendly, especially to foreigners living there.

The United States of America (non-black areas)

canada?

Finland maybe

You'd be pissed off too if you lived in a place as /comfy/ as Switzerland and foreign cunts came and spoiled it.

people are total assholes
stupid bureaucratic bullshit
bad internet

I've thought about this a lot.

I think the answer is a nice Spanish city like Seville or Valencia.

>Super nice weather for a lot of the year
>Safe, decent wages
>No high crime, less assholes than Madrid or Barcelona
>Relatively balanced cost of living

>Europe
go fuck yourself

Too cold.
Maybe. I like bikes.
Which one?
True.
Hmm, maybe.

Not mine ATM.
What about Portugal? It seems to have a milder climate than Spain. The language is weird, though.

it's SOVLenia no debate

Attached: 92A692A2-901F-4975-9DAE-30ECD52B8BCE.png (1026x730, 137.59K)

Russia. I wish to live in Sochi.

AVSTRIA
only downside is being landlocked

95% of the time, the best country to live is the one you were born in because of reasons we often barely acknowledge or understand. Immigration should be discouraged on existential terms.

Austria has really fresh air, and a temperate climate. In summer Austria is beautiful but the people are insufferable. One of the worst populations in Europe.

>What about Portugal? It seems to have a milder climate than Spain. The language is weird, though.

Poorer, less history, less soul, less jobs.

Better for everyone else that is. Immigrants fucking ruin everything for native populations, but of course the immigrants themselves reap all of the benefits. You are right though.

>One of the worst populations in Europe.
really?
I mean I dislike 2 out of 3 people I encounter too but I always thought that was a me thing

Immigrants sometimes improve their livelihood but often at the expense of their lives-- they squander it abroad for the sake of material goods but life is more than that. The sense of belonging is very important.