I will move to brasil

I will move to brasil
Then my suffering will cease

I'll wear flip flops and shorts all the time and have a bronzed lean but muscular body, i'll eat feijoada, farofa, and so on. I'll listen to mpb. I'll go to the beach to worship the sun, sea and sand every single day. I'll watch flamengo play fluninense, i'll have a big bunda namorada and she'll be an indio or a japa or a german girl from the south or trans or black (it won't matter to me, all that matters is she is brasilian).

Then i wont suffer anymore

Attached: 1627213496394.png (1126x1126, 576.43K)

>(it won't matter to me, all that matters is she is brasilian).
oiieee~~

you will know suffering at first hand

Attached: image_2022-03-04_171841.png (1125x1118, 647.69K)

Suffering is not possible in brasil
Come to britain if you want to see unadulterated suffering

if you still support the English national team you will ALWAYS suffer

i miss going out to the bar with my friends on a hot night to watch mengão play, i was happy back then

Attached: 1632858279004.jpg (1133x714, 191.67K)

See you in kartel video.

Attached: 1427355392567.jpg (499x499, 102.22K)

stay out of here gringos

I totally feel you on this one brother I really just want to abandon my life in the states and go to brazil.
no

why? afraid I'll steal your women?

no, please stay out
we're not turning the other cheek you know what you've done to immigrants over there
your country is becoming a hellhole in the next few years and you should sink with your ship to honor the better-than-thou treatment you give the other folks there

>farofa
huesileiro detectado

I'm an immigrant to the US so fuck off you lot will not even be able to tell I'm not from a neighboring country

absolutely disgusting
you're not welcome mutt nigger

don't care you can't stop me

>american mutt wants to stay illegally in brazil
i cant stop you, your visa can though

>I'll wear flip flops and shorts
firsties don't do this?

only non-whites are welcome in Brazil

what i hate about british flags is that i genuinely cant tell if youre being serious or not

Conpletely srs sir

>brazilboo thread

Attached: maria-zilda3.gif (450x350, 2.95M)

Congratulations! Now
>learn macaco language
>don't use you cellphone in public places (otherwise, perdeu playboy)
>rent a nice apartment w/ balcony
>buy a nice car (the poor honda civic is already considered a "nice" car in Brazil)
>create a nice instagram acc (don't forget mentioning u brit)
>go tinder
>enjoy comer cu e buceta

I am unironically thinking about fleeing to Brazil rn, how hard would it be for 20yo ESL guy with 8k$ and no experience with Portuguese to find a job that will be enough to pay for food and rent ?

U know too much for your own good
R u Brazilian?

You’ll have to learn portuguese, but should be easy. I have a Russian teacher. I mean, a teacher who are Russian, not a teacher of Russian language. He seems always happy and smiling everywhere

>He seems always happy and smiling everywhere
Imagine going from the suffering of cold dark russia to the paraiso do mundo (aka brasil)