Interfaith marriage

How common is it and how is it viewed in your country?

Attached: 8156855A-28E9-443C-95F6-E4502566C5DA.jpg (612x381, 33.05K)

Chart for us
Red = not at all
Yellow = somewhat ambiguous
Blue = all ok

Attached: Screenshot_20220304-233345_DuckDuckGo.png (970x610, 333.1K)

>street shitter has preferences
you should be greatful for your turd gods if a women ever made eye contact with your ugly ass for more than 2 seconds Rajeet

Is there antisemitism in india or is it because of something else? (Genuinely don't know)

Indians are simultaneously Israel's number 1 fan as well as avid fans of Mein Kampf and they see no irony or problem

Used to be somewhat uncommon. Became more common as the last century passed though. Even in the 80s it was a little unusual for a Jewish woman to marry a Catholic man though. Most congregations wouldn't allow their rabbis to perform the ceremony.

No one wants to marry into your filthy chawl infested culture and no one wants see your mutilated and goat egg infused dick mullu, not even your own women
No one cares about joos here and Hindu jew couples are unheard of. But if some one wants to marry one they'll prolly face resistance

SEETHING LMAO

user, I....

Attached: 1640797427066.png (240x240, 81.8K)

i'm being honest i wouldn't see it every being a barrier in american marriage maybe a private talk if they are extremly devout the weaker will submit to the more devout for example a lone male to a female with a large family or something who would really not marry? bible belt fags? i mean even they would happily marry a different christian i really see no boundaries marriage is about love and personality in america in my opinion like 9/10

i want india gf

I want brazilian.

religion personally for me isn't a barrior the bottom row outside of sihkism is so foreign to me although i have cursory knowledge of them any religion to me is a perk i think it really can show a lot to me personally especially if they are steeped in it an not a convert fag

i can see why you say that bahai pretty open and flexible or whatever

the ads for this thread is literally about chink governor and his marriage to a muslim woman, kek.
and its literally discussing who is converting.

Attached: ads.png (898x305, 88.45K)

Most people here don't think protestants are christians

Attached: 64FF98B5-E81D-44C8-851D-95BC9E269B09.png (976x850, 684.11K)

I want to marry a Christian girl

lets trade

>tp
>tf

Attached: Hitler smug kek.jpg (680x754, 78.12K)

freak

Was a bit uncommon but the stigmatization lessened over time. It is probably more relevant for people who are really religious.
My mother comes from a catholic household and my father from a protestant one. Neither of them changed religion and I was baptized as a protestant.
Personally i don't care.
I would guess that Jews have a stronger connection with their religion as part of their identity.

It's common enough
I think the most common view is that it's just a hassle