What's y'alls opinion on this here florida?

what's y'alls opinion on this here florida?

Attached: 1626786709720.jpg (2007x1280, 1.2M)

Looks nice but Florida appears to be a very wacky place full of bizarre people

do not ever say y'all in my presence

it's called SOVL

Florida doesn't have a law protecting people's privacy in context of reporting crimes
so that is why all the weird shit you see is from florida

what's y'alls problem?

I don’t like it

Hurricane landing strip, drained swamps, american breadlines at amusement parks

>what's y'alls problem?

Attached: 1628144631879.png (664x606, 368.17K)

At this point nothing surprises me about Florida

Florida is a shithole and sucks. You don’t want to move here it’s awful. If fact of you have relatives that recently moved to florida please convince them to move back up north before they are seriously injured. It’s extremely hot and humid and crowded and nothing to do and racist people and expensive and dangerous and poor. Do you really want to deal with hurricanes and mosquitoes?? So tldr don’t come here it sucks thanks.

you're lucky you can't read raw news from the other US states

its a meme, theyre pretty nice and normal

Attached: magic pepe.gif (498x300, 907.7K)

see

Have they retrieved the corpses from that one colalpsed Miami building yet?

This but unironically.

Suffering is impossible there

we literally have billboards in florida telling men to not drunk rape their own daughters

>meet chick from Florida visiting
>has the perfect Victoria's Secret body
>get nude
>6-7 tats
>tells me she owns at least 5 guns and uses meth from time to time
>take my dick out her juices everywhere
>mfw

Attached: MDber.png (500x500, 39.7K)

If you move here, you will be greatly disappointed to find that unless you've got millions to blow, you will NOT be living like this. I found that exact spot on Google Map in less than a minute because it's close enough to me yet I've never even been to it. I'm in a shit heap "old" (by our standards) house and it's still somehow worth $400,000. The people you'll actually be spending time with are the most trashy low-brow insufferable gusano filth you can ever conceive of, and that's if you're lucky. Also, was in Orlando for the first time in over a decade recently and was shocked to find it's even more of a soulless abomination than I remembered. Because my family is composed of smooth brain urbanites, there's never any reason to venture to smaller areas. The "great weather" meme is a lie pushed by idiots who think that searing heat and dreadful humidity is cool because they had to put up with it for 3 days instead of every day for their entire lives. Well and truly, unironically, I hate this place.

Attached: USA - Miami sucks.jpg (1920x5000, 2.41M)

I wouldn't move to Miami. Maybe Ft. Myers area or panhandle.

literally every floridian knows miami and orlando are shitholes, they're containment zones