Why do Americans hate Florida?

Why do Americans hate Florida?

Attached: florida.jpg (1024x922, 60.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=81&v=mYOTGCpgO7o&feature=emb_title
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dont worry bro.
i fucked your .mom.

Because they're jealous
Floride is the best place ever.

she already told me

I like Florida

They hate our freedoms kek

Attached: gettyimages-1223238999-20db1f3c117e37b5c2ac8d1f86aff5bbb0211c6c.jpg (1973x1479, 687.69K)

Humid. Lots of crocs and bugs.

What? No. They hate California.

too hot

They do? It seems like everyone in the union is moving here

It's a very 80s and 90s thing to hate Florida. Now, everybody loves it. Only the most insufferable leftoids will whine about Florida.

The reason it was used to be the butt of the jokes is because up until 20 years ago, it was known for the following things
- a dumping ground for sex offenders from other states
- a dumping ground for old people waiting to die
- a dumping ground for refugees from Latinx America
- the port of entry for cocaine and a bunch of other drugs
- tacky family vacations
- corrupt cops
- backwards economy based on cheap tourism and farming niche crops
- being socially part of the south and thus having insane laws like mandatory creationism in school but not mandatory seatbelts in cars

DeSantis for PREZ !!!!

this but completely unironically

the state that decided every election

Attached: fit pepe.png (860x972, 281.76K)

Kek every single one of those things has increased since the 90s

t. Florida native

What do they think of each other? Is it like some sort of parallel reality where everyone got his evil doppelganger but everyone thinks that they're the good one?

Attached: baja.gif (426x578, 32.41K)

Isn't south america full of niggers? What do you expect?

I don't. Florida is extremely entertaining. Seems like a pretty based state too, good gun laws and whatnot

Imagine the beefs if both were part of the same country

Backwater hillbilly 80s Florida looks comfy m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=81&v=mYOTGCpgO7o&feature=emb_title

Nobody hates Florida. Florida is very down to earth and friendly. California is hated because it is not friendly and it is intact quite arrogant whole not even being that nice.

Florida does get made fun of for the crazy things that happen there but it is in a loving way.

also people in the north used to be horrified by the lack of public services and familiar infrastructure.
My parents still talk about how there was roadkill on the highway when we arrived, and it was still there a week later when we left.

We were used to drinking tap water, which smelled bad in Florida, and even the bottled water tasted like ass (Zephyr Hills iirc).

Plus, central air wasn't a commonplace thing in houses until relatively recently, so you were dependent on inferior air conditioners.

And because of hurricanes/sinkholes, Floridian civil infrastructure isn't built the same as it is up north. Especially 30 years ago when northern infrastructure wasn't completely falling apart.

I am not being ironic
Florida is paradis, de Santis can trick republicans thanks to his popularity and having policies that are good for your average joe.
Especially now that dems dont have any true candidate they all suckers.

nothing
nobody imagines what even goes on below tijuana except for the beandemons who have family directly across the border

this is unironically how people from metropolitan north saw the south (including florida) from the 1970s until like 2010.