Does your country have a motherfucking Space Force?

Does your country have a motherfucking Space Force?

USA
Yes

Attached: 20220304_085003.jpg (720x965, 113.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJEBgjQIekE
space.com/james-webb-space-telescope-launch-nasa-reaction
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You mean a bunch of techies in uniform whos job is to make sure internet sattelites don't get shot down by missiles?

We have a Space ARMY.
It was the first unless, I'm mistaken. Then China and now, you, copied it.
Like our air army. Everyone laughed, at first, then everyone got one.

Attached: AAE.png (271x145, 11.91K)

You don't even have your own space program, how the fuck are you going to have a space army

Attached: moon.webm (490x370, 3M)

>You don't even have your own space program
Are you serious?

I have never heard of a french space program. You just have that ESA thing

It is CNES

Wow I have never even heard of that. What's their greatest accomplishment?

I want to be impressed but it's probably just another way for the government to funnel money into military contractors/corporations

wow you're a little hoe

kek

Only last Christmas, we launched NASA's space telescope for them, with one of our Ariane rockets from our space center in Kuru.
This was the 256th launch of an Ariane rocket alone (there were other families of rocket).

haha

based
youtube.com/watch?v=mJEBgjQIekE

Pretty gay

Fuck you, motherfucker
Trick ass mark

The last of their achievement was launching the JWST in such a perfect way that the mission is prospected to last 10 extra years from what was initially planned.

>ESA thing
That's the existing French space program which we agreed to share with the EU.
But it's based on our Ariane rockets and uses our space center. Though, fair enough, now other European countries contribute to it.

France launched its first space rocket in 1952.
Our space center has the best location on the planet, as its position 5.3° north of the equator allows rockets to gain propulsion from the spinning of the Earth when launched eastward (+460 m/s) and save on propellant. It is also able to launch satellites into polar orbits.

You don't have that. And the NASA paid to have stuff launched for them many times. Including that telescope recently.

In fact, if you're intending to bring warfare to space, you should redouble your efforts, since you're lagging behind. And you'll need a spaceport as good as ours - otherwise we'll have a huge advantage.

>"It's truly Christmas with all the presents and everything and we have a space mission," Thomas Zurbuchen, NASA's associate administrator for science missions, said after the launch.

>The James Webb Space Telescope launched early Christmas morning on an Arianespace Ariane 5 rocket from Europe's Guiana Space Center in Kourou, French Guiana. Launch team members, some wearing Santa hats and festive face masks amid the ongoing pandemic, cheered as it soared into a cloudy sky. "Go, Webb, go!" one shouted on NASA TV.

space.com/james-webb-space-telescope-launch-nasa-reaction

>Wow I have never even heard of that
With burger education, you have never heard of a great many things...

And I doubt "we're now at least ten years behind Europe in space technology" would be a very popular thing to say in your country. Yet, there you are.

No, I believe you, I just never heard of it is all

>I just never heard of it is all
Well, when JFK announced you were going to the Moon, it was popular in your country, yes?
Now, imagine Trump announcing basically the opposite (we're not even trying to follow France because there's not much money to be made there)... bad for his career. Assuming he even knew about that. He unironically was surprised to learn that Britain was a nuclear power.

Which is why OP's article says
>NASA plans to
>plans
but they'll need money... and they've been getting little for years now.

Meanwhile, we plan things and then do them. Because our guys get the money.

Spaceforce has a falcon heavy and 2 falcon 9s they are constantly firing
3 falcon heavies launches for space for this year
400,000 to Leo just with that

Spaceforce has a greater lift capacity than everyone else on earth besides SpaceX and for 1/4 the cost at 12 times the speed

If starship gets up Spaceforce already bought 2.

We are 30 years ahead

So you’re saying it’s time to free the oppressed peoples of French Guiana?

is this real?

Look how europoors act up when you tell them they are just nobodies now. Yes, your space program is unheard of in almost all the world and you guys are just a useless bunch. If a war ever happens, I’d fucking trust india or pakistan over you cocky pussies. I bet a single paki is worth more than 10 frenchoids

Our space army began launching satellites in 2004. By now, they already have at least 60 in orbit not counting the secret ones (which I have no precise info about, because they're secret).
A few are shared with Italy, though.

It doesn't have its own launch capacity but, for now, it doesn't need it. They use the perfectly good Ariane rockets, which have a 98% success rate (100% for the newest ES version).
So far, launching military stuff and civilian stuff is largely the same.