So guys which way is easier?I don't have a visa. Landcrossing through belarus, through turkey or through marocco?

So guys which way is easier?I don't have a visa. Landcrossing through belarus, through turkey or through marocco?

Attached: IMG_20220304_183734.jpg (1080x1586, 657.41K)

where are you going

from iron curtain

fuck off rooskie we're full

as if I'm asking you

Godspeed

do you have a car or by foot?

for me, it's Ernnet

by foot or by bicycle through border, than whatever i can

Stay away from Belarus or anywhere near Ukraine. Active warzones also have border security really beefed up.

If you can risk with tsurkas Russia-Georgia-Turkey although they also have hightened security due to it being the Caucasus. That plus if the mountain boys catch you they will unironically castrate you for starters.

Finland- dodging through the swampy woods and then using the shengen era to travel straight to france is maybe the best option you have. They also are far enough and secure enough not to feel much threatened by the Kremlin

Here in Baltics we also have doubled our patrol on border security due to the invasion. Also busses coming from Petersburg have been trippled as everybody who can is trying to flee Russia. Both russian and non russian

Attached: 1646398023362.png (374x356, 112.2K)

Dude I wish you could just visit and then not go back and live in a cabin on my land in West Virginia. I’ll keep you safe and fed but I’ll put your ass to work boy

You'd have to foot it as far down as Sochi until you could cross to Turkey by ferry

are these invasion plans?

looks like your save (for now)

Just stay in your shithole occupant trash you are not welcome.

as if I'm asking your opinion

Go into Finland then down into Denmark. You don't want to be crossing into NATO from Russia/Belarus

that's well guarded border

You doing it wrong, liberast.

Attached: photo_2022-03-02_21-15-22.jpg (1080x762, 109.17K)

finland doesn't border to denmark you daft cunt

>russian posts a map with large red arrows drawn on it

Attached: 6847693.jpg (460x397, 39.11K)

are you from Any Forums or was the last thread also on Any Forums?

Why don't you go to Kaliningrad and cross to Poland from there? The border should be less protected than Belarus-Poland, no?

why can't you just fly to turkey

there's idiots discussing some meme shit globalhomo and othr bullshit

Airspace closed because Russia has AIDS.

hes from pol

Fuck off vpn tard. It's all jewish propaganda.