How are russians feeling right now?

How are russians feeling right now?

Attached: 1605810094704[2].webm (480x480, 269.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bu6xUG9zoRg&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There has been some anti war protests and arrests right at the start

My friend says he will be fine because he has a stable income. But I'm not sure how good a stable income is, if said income is worthless.

I CAN'T SNEED

Attached: get sneeded on.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

Imagine being her bf and asking her to land on your face, damn

what do you think he won't be able to buy?

He can buy barley, sour cream, vodka, beets, beef, and he can use linux shitboxes to play HoMM and shitpost via a vpn. What else is there for russians

what if they get banned from cs and dota?

Is she OK?

shes dead

I don't like this

nah

devastation

Women always skip neck day

youtube.com/watch?v=bu6xUG9zoRg&t=1s

ruskies with foreign businesses or audiences are absolutely fucked, ruskies that have been good boys and only do national work will probably just feel another wave of products getting more expensive

Most Russians are underground programmes getting paid 5000 usd so they don't care

I know this Siberian who works at RT who is still dumbstruck that Putin did it and largely just tries to forget about it since it's all he does at work and he wants to be able to unwind. He also says every side is lying rn and not to trust Russian OR western sources, especially Ukrainian. He doesn't seem to be worried bout things going shit in Russia since things are always shit in Russia so it's just business as usual unless your some city-slicking liberalshka pidor.

Are international money transfers banned to all Russian banks, or just those under sanctions?

wtf is happening

Haven't the Switft sanctions no even been agreed upon yet? Also I heard a lot of Russian Banks already switched over to Chinese version of Swift which would be huge for China who's gonna be the real winner of this war.

watch party this is when they killed Glenn(?, idk the Asian guy) from The Walking Dead

From what I know, the Swift ban is already in place but they have time until March 13 to finish all pending transactions