Do Americans and Europeans constantly hear planes? Or are the planes just silent?

Do Americans and Europeans constantly hear planes? Or are the planes just silent?

Attached: 54AED65A-8203-43CA-A4B8-76CF7D887C3C.jpg (1540x951, 2.9M)

They're silent.
Unless of course if you live near the airport.

Its drowned out by all the other noise pollution

Planes are so far above you can barely see them, they're small white things on the sky

Gross, glad I live in the southern hemisphere.

you don't hear anything from passing air traffic, when the weather is right that they're leaving cloud streaks in the sky you might see two or three at the same time on average, but they're too small to notice them without looking for them otherwise

fucking incredible achievements of engineering being wasted on hauling graphic designers and lawyers to a slightly different shithole than the one they departed, polluting everything along the way and wasting finite resources. capitalism was a mistake.

resources aren't finite, cheap and convenient resources are finite

Imagine these are nukes

Somehow your takeaway from mass intercontinental travel at cheap prices is that capitalism is bad.
Monkeys really are that stupid lmao

the flight route to heathrow airport (largest airport in the UK) goes over my house and I don't hear them ever

it only gets loud when they start landing. which is why the heathcucks complained when we tried to make another runway

if they're at just the right altitude and there's no cars nearby, you can hear their aerodynamics, the air colliding with metal. but if they're too low you can hear the engine.

Yes, your fat aunt is not worth the 500 liters of jet fuel it takes to haul her ass to paris to take a few pictures and then back to shartistan

>planes just silent?

not that loud even if they fly visibly low

Planes fly at like 12km high 95% of the time so you never hear them.
Modern aviation is truly a miracle.

Damn look at all the planes going to and from the Canaries wtf

What do you propose they should be used for?

Planes aren't real. Birds aren't real. Margaret Thatcher will be resurrected.

Flying scientists

Maybe help in putting off the fires that have been going on in my country for 2 months and already consumed 10% of Corrientes province

I hear them everyday since there's a military airbase in my city.

t. Getafean

Maybe get a few of these? When my region was on fire they wouldn't stop flying over my house to get water from the port.

Attached: incendios-incendios_forestales-aviones_510209679_156969505_1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 51.54K)

>Argentinian education

It’s constant. They just don’t notice it. Once you start listening for things like airplanes, roads, lawnmowers, you realize how oppressive them noise of machinery is. It’s loud and virtually constant and you’ll actually go insane if you notice it too much.

They were using tiny old cropdusters to fight the fire so the air force provided them with one (1) adequate plane for the task (a c-130 i assume) but it's not enough and it's out of control, only rain can stop it now

>Commercial airliners should be used to combat forest fires
Of course such a low IQ post is from a Argentinian.

I live next to a military airport. I'm used to plane noises.

A plane is a plane you pasta nigger, remove the seats and fill it with water, done

use the fire to cook the corned beef. delicious!

>implying peroniggers would have done something