I just applied for a job that offered among other things

I just applied for a job that offered among other things
>a Scandinavian workplace culture
Can anyone of you Scandis explain to me what is a "Scandinavian workplace culture"?

Attached: FFZ04brWYAEiegV.jpg (1092x1058, 80.79K)

means you don't care much about rank at the company, just speak to everyone on a first name basis.
also mandatory cock sucking during break hours

They pretend to be egalitarian.

mandatory LGBT worship

That would make me nervous. Boss pretending to be open but fires you once you piss him off because you crossed some unknown line.

probably this, the cock sucking too

Suffering

we have workers protection lol. You can't just fire someone without a good reason.

But you can still make their life miserable.

Women majority and their sisters in HR targetting you. Run.

no small talk in the hallways so you have to actually do your job. i would love to work in a place like that, unfortunately we didn't get enough Scandinavian immigrants.

Gay sex

Means you have to respect a bunch of people for slacking off and doing whatever while if you're young and not crippled you're expected to shut your mouth and do their work.
At least that's how it is here

you're dumb

Then you take it to the HR and the boss gets fired. But it's unlikely for you to ever experience that given how many people typically interact with bosses, if the company had employed a shithead someone else would've reported him already

you actually make tons of small talk and overall the phase of working is much more relaxed the employees usually have lots of freedom as long as you do the job doesnt matter how you do it
anglo work culture is much more hierarchical etc

> if you're young and not crippled you're expected to shut your mouth and do their work.
its the opposite of that

Only large companies have an HR.

>all those neets who never worked a single day in their life ITT
scandi work culture means you are treated with respect as an employee, your rights are sacred, you have less strict relations with your management, you're free to take work easy as long as you're doing what you're supposed to do, and your personal wellbeing is as important as your contribution to the company
basically the opposite of the anglo slavery culture

sounds pretty good

I have been at work for 13 hours now and I'm starting to get sleepy

this is quite accurate

Sounds like total fucking bullshit.

>when you worked like that your whole life but suddenly work for foreign company
Didnt think I wasnt allowed to not joke around and talk with my higher ups, so boring.

Relaxed atmosphere, not expecting everyone to slave away as if it was their calling

Imagine a bunch of introverts who hate their jobs but too loyal to slack off