Do germans have a prominent imageboard?

Do germans have a prominent imageboard?

Attached: 1646361434613.jpg (347x462, 34.65K)

yes. it's called kanakenchan

I think kohlchan was a thing but I'm not up to date

Attached: FaceApp_1646178651724.jpg (303x335, 55.84K)

Is that Indian Autocrat Vladimiram Putinivikiram?

I want to visit yilauta, is there more gay than here?

It's a lot better, if you speak Finnish, altrought it's mostly focused on The war right now. You know being laughing at dead russians and trying to find ways to demoralize The living ones.

Looks Dravidian

They did, but they felt that coming here to share their opinions with anglos was more important

Krautchan.
Used to browse it daily.

>wanting to sare your opinion with angloids
xD

Kohlchan dot net

don't spoonfeed the newfags. anyone posting on an Any Forums image should know about krautchan

>not rootin for Putin
Pathetic

Attached: FaceApp_1646180542844.jpg (303x335, 45.27K)

Yes
Kohlchan

Krautchan has been dead for a couple years, admin had family and children and no time for it anymore. There are 2 replacements, Kohlchan (most active, same design as Kraut and most users went there) and Ernstchan (more serious posting, new design and not as active)

most kc posters are legitimately retarded. no wonder so many of them are pedos

I think it's better than Any Forums, there are lots of russian and ukrainian posters

Thanks, going to check these out.

Attached: 4e2ee7069fe28d73.jpg (1024x544, 71.9K)

No they are cucks who speak English

There were access issues with kohl (germany banned them for some user pedoposting I believe). I lost access link and haven't seen kohl for half a year. Not as comfy as kraut tho.

Attached: 70335ab865e537d97dd34dd61bd647f45f2ef1d2598c0ace264309a2d3e08b1c.jpg (563x1001, 46.23K)

Kohlchan was the replacement for Krautchan, but it's absolutely fucking terrible.
It's basically just the worst parts of Any Forums, with no international discussion.

Why he look indian

Krankenchanen

Vijayir Putinaram

Kohlchan, used to be called Krautchan (something something server were not paid so they put the site down and started a new image board and named it Kohlchan), but it barely gets traffic, more than the other German boards (like Ernstchan), but threads can be up for 2 weeks until they reach 200+ replies and that's in the most surfed most popular board Any Forums, all the other boards on Kohlchan are dead and some have threads up since they started with Kohlchan.