/brit/

Sniper from TF2 edition

Attached: tf2.jpg (133x378, 6.37K)

found out he was actually kiwi and it shattered my whole world

done 3 poos this morning

ate 3 poos this morning

On this day in British History

>1461 – Wars of the Roses in England: Lancastrian King Henry VI is deposed by his House of York cousin, who then becomes King Edward IV.
>1628 – The Massachusetts Bay Colony is granted a Royal charter.
>1665 – English King Charles II declares war on the Netherlands marking the start of the Second Anglo-Dutch War.
>1675 – John Flamsteed is appointed the first Astronomer Royal of England.
>1776 – American Revolutionary War: The Continental Army fortifies Dorchester Heights with cannon, leading the British troops to abandon the Siege of Boston.
>1804 – Castle Hill Rebellion: Irish convicts rebel against British colonial authority in the Colony of New South Wales.
>1882 – Britain's first electric trams run in east London.
>1941 – World War II: The United Kingdom launches Operation Claymore on the Lofoten Islands; the first large scale British Commando raid.
>2001 – BBC bombing: A massive car bomb explodes in front of the BBC Television Centre in London, seriously injuring one person; the attack was attributed to the Real IRA.

Attached: 9333F3D4-5432-49AE-A1B3-C8D74F075B50.jpg (552x794, 141.44K)

Being a bit ramarama

Anyone else in their late 20s and have a forehead wrinkle? I don't want to age lads.

Attached: 1608481908825.jpg (789x792, 127.28K)

islam is amazing

Attached: ini.png (1275x530, 355.07K)

putin's going to nuke everyone if there's any sort of military intervention isnt he

no but my hair is thinning
might take the whig pill at this rate, they look pretty realistic these days

ill stop him don’t worry

based on what he's been up to lately he's probably mental enough to do that yeah

mumstein's ordered dominos for dindins
stupid bitch knows i'm on a diet and she goes and pulls this shit

Attached: Screenshot_20220304-090519.png (1440x3120, 1.73M)

why do you care?

what on earth was that abdullah about trying to get his prophet to wipe his arse with some poo

i simply choose not to believe it

>tfw the best thing muslims can do to redeem their religion is say the hadith is fake
>tfw without the hadith their entire religion becomes just a mysterious book without any context

Doubt it. The Russian nuclear arsenal is big, but not big enough to respond in kind to the rest of the world.
He'd have to waste half of his arsenal countervalue-striking US silos in the middle of nowhere, which leaves precious little for the rest of the world which would then be sending Russia back to the stone age
This also assumes that half the Russian arsenal actually still works, which is far from a given based on the state of their other equipment

very silly question

How do you wipe ur bum with stones?

Why is kurva anyátok a fruit?
Are Hungarians fruity batty faggots?

nothing you can do about it either way so why bother getting worked up about it

wish i were black so i could go on youtube and say nigga and build a large following

>*puts one of these under a box and a stick and then hides in a bush holding the string*

Attached: 1646380874631.jpg (2600x1733, 1.73M)

Making a parmesan and salad sandwich for my lunch