Why are you not a Christian ?

There's no better feeling than being FRIENDS with the most POWERFUL BEING in the UNIVERSE !

Attached: 5875.png (729x808, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/jehovah-witness-beliefs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't believe the christian god exists

porque?

Attached: 1643353014845.jpg (1024x729, 171.48K)

I follow the same religion my parents, their parents, and so on did for the past several thousand years. This religion is not christianity, and I see no reason to change that.

JWschizo is trying to indoctrinate my Any Forums friends into his cult. Ignore this thread and let it go to page 10.
Thank you

But your salvation depends on it.

To gain salvation, you must exercise faith in Jesus and demonstrate that faith by obeying his commands.—Acts 4:10, 12; Romans 10:9, 10; Hebrews 5:9.

It makes no sense to not be a Christian.

Attached: 5872.png (815x573, 750.62K)

My book says differently.

The Pharisees said the same thing about Jesus.

many different religions believe their book is the word of God.

I believe it is important to examine the facts to truly see which tells the truth, instead of being influenced by our upbringing, culture, preferences, prejudices or the opinion of others.

In my case, it is important not to let circular reasoning become my justification for believing the Bible. I cannot and will not say that one should believe the Bible simply because the Bible says it should be believed.

If, however, the truth claims of the Bible are found true whenever it is possible to test their veracity or are proved true during historical and scientific discovery, then the internal claims of the Bible’s own trustworthiness are more compelling

The internal evidence works in tandem with the external

The Bible not only encourages readers to examine their own beliefs (1 John 4:1 "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world"), but it also commends those who check spiritual claims for truth (Acts 17:11 "Now these Jews were more noble than those in Thessalonica; they received the word with all eagerness, examining the Scriptures daily to see if these things were so")

Attached: 1643707248336.jpg (900x754, 205.23K)

If nothing else I appreciate the intellectual angle from which you're approaching it. Are you a Jesuit or something? They've always seemed some of the chillest christians

is that mehmet in 1453?

I'm a JW

jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/jehovah-witness-beliefs/

It's the High Priest of Jerusalem

Attached: 1646222789973.jpg (500x875, 126.14K)

how’s life going Lara? found any converts or a husband yet? You are a nice person and I wish you the best!

Attached: DCF398FD-E226-40E8-B3B9-FBE9398A0A78.jpg (564x752, 75.02K)

I think I've argued with you before lmao.

Anyway, best of luck with your Christ, hope things go well for you and all that when you die.

hee looks like mehmet ii, the father of ISTANBVLL

Why are YOU not a christian?

>If nothing else I appreciate the intellectual angle from which you're approaching it
you consider this intellectual lmao?
I guess Christians just have low standards

I am already one.
Well technically (unbaptized) not one but still I believe in lord and saviour Jesus Christ

there is only one God. There is no Christian or Pagan God, only one God of every nation.

Wrong Abrahamic faith, friend.

Attached: 1595362627845.png (496x506, 164.88K)

I wish i was even just to have more sense of community and church but its just so hard to believe when the bible has so much goofy shit in it from a modern perspective.

i bet my 10 dollars that you ar enot even Muslim.

Have a nice day friend

okay

Thanks, you too !

True

Awesome user, living for God is the best course of life ever !

Attached: 1646325757885.jpg (1080x1581, 194.3K)

>10 dollars

Isn't that like 1000 lira? Why the hell would you give it away

I am a Muslim who enjoys coke on occasion

Attached: 1622777163669.jpg (422x422, 54.42K)

This reads like the intro to a text but it just stops before actually beginning. You never told me why exactly the bible is the right book and the other books are wrong.