I want to see the west begging on their knees to Russia again

I want to see the west begging on their knees to Russia again

Attached: B1F4FC48-F7A4-4A4A-8DB0-44876CB2F5B1.jpg (1600x1144, 200.77K)

Russia can't even properly invade its Africa-tier neighbour. Even Finland alone would kick their dirty asses.

try falling asleep again

Its a liberation, not an invasion
l

begging to stop sending refugees that flee out of that shithole? i can see it happening

Attached: .jpg (706x511, 32.4K)

If we could convert monkeydonian seethe into energy the oil crisis would be solved

the shill level are high in this macedonian.. he felt the need to make several threads

Attached: jedies.png (1885x1870, 3.68M)

Yeah, liberation of land and gas from the people living there.

The one who should kneel is Putin, and beg for forgiveness.

Isn't that basically what Americans did to Iraq in 2003?! What did you guys do when that happened?

You mum was on her knees gagging on my BBC- Big Bruce Cock

NATO (western imperialism) has no buisness in eastern europe
Putin was right for intervening and saving the people from that corrupt american puppet

he's either a Putinbot with VPN or a permabutthurt Serb

All the people i know support Russia
Why didn't the EU intervene when americans supported and fought alongside albanian terrorists in kosovo if they care about justice?

USA do have things to beg forgiveness for, too.

I’m not sure if specifically Iraq is the worst example of what they did, though both their justification and their methods were less atrocious than what Russia is showing. Shelling a nuclear plant, seriously?

Serbs massacred Kosovars and got btfo for it like they deserved
stay butthurt, Russia has exactly 0 way of getting out well from this, the only thing they can do is destroy everything out of spite with their nukes

Please stop.
You are not convincing. You are embarrassing.

How many of these shitty bait threads did you churn out

You realize that without the West(USA and UK), Russia would have gotten erased by the Germans?

>were less atrocious
Top kek
Western propaganda is fantastic, they make war crimes look like heroic moments lel

>be Major General of the VDV
>get sniped
JUST

Macedonia is not even eastern, you're northern lmao