How does the Ukraine conflict end?

Russian carpet bombing Ukraine to defeat and installing a puppet leader and having to have constant anti-insurgency campaigns for the rest of Ukraines existence?

NATO/US funneling weapons into Ukraine and training the Ukrainian military causing the war to last 20+ years with millions dead?

Or something else?

Attached: Vladimir_Putin_(2018-03-01)_03_(cropped).jpg (1486x2293, 797.38K)

Russia will withdraw and Ukraine will keep their sovereignty.
t. knower

Puppet government + Ukrainian resistance supported by the west, the war will be over soon

I withdrawing my cock from your mouth right now.

I think the first thing you listed is the bare-minimum the Russians want if they're not going to gain any of their land

It's both.
>hurr durr I wanted to be in the RIGHT SIDE
man up your mistake, snowflake

VGHH... YOU CLEARLY DONT HAVE VISION
DVGIN HAS DECLARED THAT NEO-PANEURASIANISM WILL DESTROY MODERNISM
VGH... GREAT KHANTSAR PRESIDENT ASCENDS TO THE SKY THRONE

everything will be bad in every scenario
1. Pootin losing, there withdraw and KNDR 2.0
2. Pootin winning, and there KNDR 2.0
3. Monke looses so badly so it pushes the button due damage control.

I hate Dugin so much, useleless art hoe without any fucking knowledge how the world and trade working.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK, YOU CAN'T DISCUSS CURRENT EVENTS ON Any Forums, YOU NEED TO GO TO Any Forums AND HAVE YOUR THREAD DERAILED BY SCHIZO STORMKEKS

Attached: 1560180117568.png (234x248, 10.24K)

>b-b-but muh subjectvity I know everything b-because I claim you just have a different "perspective
French cafe philosopher tier LOL

>3. Monke looses so badly so it pushes the button due damage control.
But at whom though?

Z-man turns out to be a glowy agent, whole point of the war was to send all the patriotic Ukrainians to die so they can make it turboglobohomo with "foreign students" to replace the now dead non-gay male population.
Russia gets Crimea and big chunks of east Ukraine, sanctions stay in place until it looks like people are replacing the needs by starting domestic production and hurting massive corporations' profits

Monke is denied his banana, goes apeship and launches the nukes.

It's been nice shitposting with you faggots.

Attached: 1645913531391.gif (303x335, 3.66M)

probably at USA as he see's them as main shit talker to him

Russia wins in the end after heavy losses and Ukraine goes through finlandization.

Ends with Putin getting assraped like he wanted.

Attached: fda.jpg (268x296, 67.75K)

This would be a miracle of God and the only moral outcome.

atlas from 2023

Attached: maqrlicfp8l81.jpg (3620x1767, 930.52K)

It's a tough one, because Putin's centralised so much power it's almost impossible for someone in the elite to tell him his time is up. The news is trickling out most people in the former USSR have no idea this war is even happening.

1. Russia eventually wins the conventional phase of the war at great cost and Ukraine is rekt
2. ???
3. Profit (for the West)

Honestly I have no fucking clue, I didn't think Russia would actually invade, and when they did I didn't think the Ukrainians would ight back effectively like they have. So if I say that Russia will struggle with occupation, that means the occupation will be easy for them and they'll successfully install a puppet government.

Can't wait to see our new friend.

Attached: poo_.jpg (1360x1038, 616.21K)

Less Miracle and more whats happening. It's not reddit tier bullshit victories but the Russian warmachine isn't built like the American one.

Likely there'll be a ceasefire and status quo or concessions.