What would you do if there was a sudden knock on your front door at 3AM in your country

What would you do if there was a sudden knock on your front door at 3AM in your country.

Attached: Scared-Cat.jpg (1920x1080, 667.54K)

Check my door camera.

let them in for some sex

Attached: 1628643099181.jpg (585x512, 110.89K)

Grab gun

Be frightened it's probably the police no one else would knock so there must be a safety issue

look thru peephole

Ignore it, grab knife, wait. What happens next depends on if they announce themselves or just keep knocking.

Grab gun and shoot at the door, no hesitation.

Probably just a drunktard smashing their cachaça bottle in my front door.
It happened before

Attached: 1636719749276.png (418x404, 230.34K)

Probably wouldnt get up. I usually have deep sleep.

it'd probably be a neighbour so I'd just ignore it and go back to sleep, cause I live in an appartment

A couple weeks ago someone knocked on the door at like 10 pm. I was freaked out, and decided to open the door and take the intruder's bait without even a box cutter or a hockey stick. It turns out it was actually a groceries delivery, my wife had told me it was coming but for some reason I had assumed she meant the next day in the morning. I responded by picking up the bags and putting away the groceries. When I was putting my shoes on i thought to myself that it was probably a mugger but maybe a HOA representative coming to reprimand me for leaving the garage door open.
Funnily enough, a bout 3 days ago, someone rang on the doorbell at 3:30 AM. My wife asked me not to open but I checked out the window and saw a cop car right in front. So I opened, and it was a cop, who told me that I had left my garage door open.
Such is life in the nice suburbs of the American Midwest.

>who told me that I had left my garage door open.
By that point it was already inside the house.
Waiting.

I live in the third floor, there are other three apartments below mine. I woke up at 2AM because there was a lot of screams and knocks of things being thrown up. My neighbours below were practically fighting, my dad went to check on them and after a couple of minutes he came up and told us they were going to tone it down. Like 5 minutes later my neighbor's gf went outside and my neighbor followed her naked. Twenty minutes later someone knocked the door and it was my neighbor still naked asking us for a phone call because he didn't have a line and her gf smashed his cellphone.
They moved like six months after that, such fights were not uncommon.

That hot med blood, huh?

Probably pace around the room anxiously for 30 seconds and then try to peek outside to see who it is without being noticed.

Think it was one of the lads coming round to crash after a night out or banging some chick nearby, my place is very close to the city. Twice my friend brought a girl round and banged her in my spare room since he didn't have anywhere else to go at the time.

dilate huetran

I live on the 4th floor nobody knocks at my door not even the postman

Doesn't make this the whole scenario even...more spicy?

Answer.
It was an angry neighbour. He was angry because I had left on my washing machine or something and it made noise.