Why can't they just go to their embassy ?

why can't they just go to their embassy ?

Attached: file.png (728x836, 664.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.CD?locations=BR-CN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Westerners are just creating more and more enemies.
BRICS stands united.

Attached: 1643229348422.jpg (750x921, 82.63K)

they think they're gypsies pajeets look like gypsies

Good, thirdies must learn to obey

They have a country to go back to.
Fuck off back there, India isn't being invaded.

>and not allowed to redeem

The west should fear MODI. India is actually a country they should seek alliance with. Fuck subsaharians tho, they are letting Spanish out Wich means Arabs can flee too

>*bombs your civilians*
Thank you Putin sir for killing nazi Indian civilians in Ukraine *kisses feet*

Attached: 1646177663465.jpg (1280x720, 131.99K)

This is fake news

open up wiki article on any somewhat recent war then ctrl+f "embassy"
chances are you will find out that X country embassy got absolutely demolished in Y country during the war of Z

Probably mistaken for gypsies unironically. Gypsies were caught buying up all the train tickets and reselling at an upcharge at the start of the conflict. They werent well liked before either

They closed the embassies and besides the literal capital is a warzone

Indians are real hit or miss, they're either great guys or scam artists and/or creepy rapists

Putin is antivaxer
Russian tanks are super-spreaders
Molotovs are masks
Zelensky is fauci
Sanctions are boosters
Kadyrov is delta
Lukashenko is omicron
Ghost of kviv is science

why are westrentrannies seething about everyone all the sudden

>He fell for the BRICS meme
The idea of BRICS was literally made up by Goldman Sachs. And China's more important than all four other countries combined.

It's Over

BRICS is a reality that nobody stops anymore. China swallowed all the emerging ones. Literally Brazil can be sanctioned by the entire planet, but not in a dream by China.

This. China's GDP per capita is like 10x that of India's.

The problem is that it's not just the 6 countries (Argentina will join as well). It's literally the rest of the entire planet outside of the west.

Sir please I fucked your moder do not redeem

There shouldn't be non-Europeans in Europe.

China's GDP / capita is lower than Brazil's. The biggest issue is low purchasing power and consumer demand. Literally every country outside the west has it. Which is what China needs to keep growing. It is very difficult to create significant consumer demand in the West today.

data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.CD?locations=BR-CN

Wrong. China's GDP per capita is much higher than Brazil.

sir y u say dis

Attached: E2CkjcLUYAA_21s.jpg (1080x572, 99.25K)

My grandparents have Indian caretakers.
They do a meh job but it's not like we can get anything else

wow, Bolsonaro fucked us, we were going neck a neck with China but after Bolsonaro we got assraped.
I'm far-right but I'm never voting in an US puppet aagain, LULA all the way.

Attached: 1619133872307.jpg (281x328, 18.22K)

The hit Indians are rich, live in enclosed communities, think indian culture is dog poo, they're like 1 in a million. For every Gupta there's a horde of pajeets shitting in slums and saying 'SAR MODI SAR HINDUSTAN NUMBA WAN' while shitting in the ganges

It's not 10x. It's 5x in nominal terms, 2x in PPP terms.

>parrot every single word and action we take OR ELSE!!
I hate USA, NATO, globalism and anything related to them

Dilma also fucked us pretty badly, but she is a literal moron so it's to be expected

Attached: 1625690438193.png (227x222, 74.03K)

then contact indian embassy in Poland or Romania or wherever
im seeing retard foreigners on twitter who zerg rush the border then get surprised they arent well liked

It's true, it's because I took the gdp per capita by removing North and Northeast.

But in the end it is simply impossible to stop China because they have spread throughout the rest of the planet, while the west has always been turned towards itself, while keeping other countries in control. Literally China is more important than the West in all of Africa, LATAM (except Colombia) and the Middle East. Only China and India represent 2/3 of the population. The US consumes 25% of all goods produced on the planet. Where do you think it's easiest to stimulate consumption and keep growing year after year? India has already started to grow absurdly, it is only a matter of time before China is number 1 and India 2 in the ranking. In a globalized world it is impossible to statistically beat countries with more population in technology. The biggest mistake made by the West was that, protecting itself and never giving the rest of the world a development option, and not believing that China was capable when it wanted to use cheap labor, besides, it continues to keep the Chinese currency devalued, helping them punching a xiaomi 5x cheaper than an appel in the ass of the whole planet.

MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY

>pushed aside and not allowed to redeem
Sirs please do redeem do needful and let india sirs get to safety (poland for rape)

ugh imagine if china actually produced cultural exports. most people cant name a single pop song or movie from over there because china is so inward looking

Mate, you know how fucked up wypipo act when someone crosses them. Sit this one out will you?

i am too young to die in another fucking world war