Europe is the front of Cold War 3.0

>Europe is the front of Cold War 3.0
>Oceania basically police states
>Asia and Africa are themselves
>Central America batshit violent
>NA turning into police states

Last month a guy tried to mug me, but i gave him my decoy wallet with about 4USD in it. Guess it ain't so bad.

Attached: 1646162875052.png (1080x810, 709.03K)

>Mugger
>Decoy wallet
Another day where I am grateful for living in the first world

>decoy wallet with about 4USD
holy shit hahah, that's smart

Smart Brazilanon, I'd recommend using a decoy phone too

Nothing ever happened to me in this fucking country, not to family, not to any friends. They stole a friend's bike inside his building, something like that. I've never been mugged or robbed and I go out almost every day. Either I'm very lucky or everyone is very dumb like those people who ride the subway with half a cell phone out in the back pocket of their pants.

Fortunately nothing has ever happened to me as well. I am sometimes worried though I'm way too paranoid and delusional so I want to make a decoy wallet like OP.

>decoy wallet
You can never make fun of us again

That's the decoy phone

I never got mugged but I also only carry a very small amount of cash and it's hidden for extreme cases, one 50€ equivalent in the shoe and one in the phone cover, besides that I only carry cards.
If I get mugged they get my "wallet" and enjoy a card that gets canceled

Yeah same, and I go on nightwalks on a weekly basis. I'm either really lucky or people blow the whole insecurity thing out of proportion

Imagine you're a store clerk, some guy comes in and his card declines, so the mf takes off his shoe and hands you a sweaty bank note lmao

>decoy wallet
Do macacos really?

I rarely take my phone to the street, only when i really really need it.

It only happened to me once 15 years ago, and this one time. I also don't understand people that are always getting robbed.

And i go out A LOT, specially at night.

It's a great idea, just make it believable. Don't walk around looking like a decent person and expect them to believe you got almost nothing.

I always have my money well folded into the "watch pocket" of my jeans. They never look there. Once a group of 10 guys trying to rob me put their hands in my pockets and only stole my switchblade, because my phone was at the inner chest pocket of my jacket.

He's smarter than you just getting plain mugged for all you're worth before getting shot.

note to self: adopt decoy wallet tactic

Wait do thirdie anons not just carry debit cards?
>Dude trys to rob me
>"Dude I don't carry cash"
>Criminal goes "Stop lying bitch, gibs yo wallet"
>Opens my wallet, sees no money "broke ass bitch" *throws wallet at me"
>*Walk to liquor store* buy 40 oz and tell liquor store Arab Jew what happened
>Drink 40 *still have all my money*
>Feels good man

Attached: 0000771chevrolet.jpg (1200x800, 597.82K)

I haven't withdrawn cash in at least 5 years. but I live in São Paulo, probably outside here there must be older establishments that only accept cash.

i use debit cards, i dunno why people use cash i guess it's untraceable

>Imagine you're a store clerk, some guy comes in and his card declines, so the mf takes off his shoe and hands you a sweaty bank note lmao
Why would one of my cards ever decline? And it's not for groceries clearly

I mostly use cash but I dont live in a country where I get mugged just like that. I so have a debit and a credit card.

>>Opens my wallet, sees no money "broke ass bitch" *throws wallet at me"
In reality, he would take your wallet out of spite and you'd have to get all your shit replaced.

>>Central America batshit violent
That's how its always been

Yeah but the thing is that's not a big deal.
>Lock both bank cards
>Bank gives immediate temp replacements within 5 min

Same but out of principle I don't carry cash because it's inconvenient and makes you a easy target

>decoy wallet

Attached: C64F07F9-2600-4C98-8F9F-53E70ECB8717.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

We don't get mugged. This isn't a problem for us in the 2nd world.

>Deploy ze decoy wallet

Attached: e836029bd47414e.gif (1200x1200, 99.29K)