So, why did this weirdo become the de facto leader of the EU after Merkel dieded? He's a fucking bum

So, why did this weirdo become the de facto leader of the EU after Merkel dieded? He's a fucking bum

Attached: GEAP7JJYMBI3BJAPJKTVZPHIBI.jpg (4797x3198, 2.1M)

Also, why was Napoleon's 'Le Grande Armée' not called 'Le Armée Grande'?

Because armée is a feminine word you fucking idiot

because he dabbed

Attached: DiOT6-vX4AA0ikF.jpg (1200x800, 148.92K)

Then why not 'La Armée Grande'?

VGH....

Attached: Sanna and Macron.jpg (1080x684, 349.08K)

You can change a sentence's meaning using word order.
Un grand homme would translate as "a great man" but un homme grand would be "a tall man".
In the case of Napoleon's army, grande refers to its size as it was the single largest fighting force in history by that point. L'Armée Grande would be a lot less threatening, the association to its size wouldn't be immediately obvious.

Because he is the only charismatic leader and France is the second most relevant country in the EU. Germany might be the most powerful in terms of economic power but the new leader is, well new and not charismatic at all (even compared to Merkel and for german standards) and the rest of the countries are just too irrelevant or not kin to being the protagonist.

thanks!

lol

I do think that french should be leaders of western europe politically but I don't like macron he's weird and I have yet to see his accomplishments other than going to that nigga ghetto

>Army is feminine
What did the French mean by this?

Don't know
Don't care

>accomplishments
Here is macron mogging heels-wearing putin

It comes from Latin armata meaning an armed force, also feminine.
Other gendered languages of the non-Romance family also use feminine words for army, cf German Armee and Russian apмия (though both were borrowed from French).
One exception is Greek, where στρατός is masculine.

Forgot pic

Attached: 16463241166410.jpg (1320x743, 103.19K)

He's got a distinguished look to him and he's not an old fart while at the same time not being a youngin either. Something about him radiates strength. He's got an aura unlike the current German Chancellor or anyone else in the EU.

>Something about him radiates strength.

Attached: 1610748984480.gif (287x284, 2.7M)

Reminds me of French kings

he noticed black man in crowd

Macron wears elevator shoes too. He's only like 5'7 or 5'8 barefoot.
I think it's because of his look. He's got a good face

Attached: trump-macron.jpg (1200x900, 150.45K)

Macron is often thought to be a midget but he's actually 175cm, which is manlet territory
Out of 8 French presidents since 1958, we've had one giant (de Gaulle), three tall guys (Pompidou, Giscard d'Estaing and Chirac), one manlet (Macron), two turbomanlets (Mitterrand and Hollande), and one midget (Sarkozy).

Didn't mean to reply to you,

>He's only like 5'7 or 5'8 barefoot.
Putin is smaller than Medvedev (who is 5'4")

Attached: 1646093141072.jpg (1200x1200, 175.49K)