Confess

Confess

Attached: 1645665907215.png (1229x1160, 44.64K)

I passionately listen to both Irish rebel music and British imperialist songs within the space of 10 minutes

This is embarrassing but I have managed to have sex and yet I am still a virgin. I was talking to a really hot redhead with a big ass all night at a friends party. She ended up fucking and blowing a couple guys in front of me which kind of hurt because she knew I was into her. She was a couple inches taller than me so maybe that’s why, but I’m 5’10 which is actually considered tall and above average.

Anyways as the party was winding down she told me she felt bad I had to watch her have sex all night and would fuck me in exchange for bringing her home since she had been drinking. So the entire car ride I’m rock hard as she’s rubbing my dick through my pants. I’m using all my willpower not to jizz myself.

Then we finally get to her place and she brings me inside. We get naked on the bed and shes on her hands and knees shaking her huge juicy ass in my face. So I get up and put my dick between her asscheeks and try to find her pussy. It feels so good from the sweat and lube but her butt is really thicc and my dick is just not big enough to reach her vagina. My dick is 5.5 inches which is above average size so it was unexpected. I’m so turned on at finally being with a woman I end up blowing my load from fucking her asscheeks in 20 seconds. She just burst out laughing for like 5 minutes straight while I died of embarrassment.

But the good news is I got to play with her busty tiddies while we had a great conversation afterwards about her life goals and dreams, and my success at work and recent promotion. And before I know it I’m taking her on a date next week, so guess I lucked out after all.

I was abused when I was 7 years old
I am responsible for the death of 3 people
I stole from the local church and bought video games with it

I'm fat.

A modern love story

I do bad things.

This is a fun pasta.

Attached: 1637870527737.jpg (788x699, 54.04K)

i really enjoy irish rebel songs. don't give a fuck about the micks, just like the instrumentation, simple as.

How were you responsible for three deaths?

I'm allegedly very smart but I squandered so much

Attached: disappointed1.jpg (933x1118, 68.03K)

I've been brainwashed by american media

Attached: 979809692777581274.jpg (506x568, 12.18K)

I told a group of hitmen where their targets lived

>Estland
fuck you heathen

Forgive me father for i have sinned.
I have been wrathful.
I have been lustful.
Please god spare me and continue to bless me.

Attached: 1646352079950.jpg (731x533, 52.79K)

I like it when the Peruanon posts furry bait.

I have no job, no money and no reasons to live.

Attached: 1645203182225.gif (658x366, 229.92K)

Same. Can't wait for the nukes to start dropping.

I'm racist.
I didn't used to be when i was younger.
I wish i wasn't

I make insane money, have friends, have sex, but im very unhappy and I don’t know why

Me and my cousin would wrestle/roughhouse a lot. It was innocent when we were kids, but as I got older it started making me horny. When I was 16 I started pinning her down, but I was really just putting her in sex positions and dry humping her. Sometimes it hurt because of my raging erection, I had to hide it so she wouldn’t feel it and it felt so cramped and tight, but other times it felt really good.

I could never tell if she caught on. I think the last time I did it was 3 years ago. I had her in missionary and she wrapped her legs around me and bit the crap out of my neck and started thrusting back. I nutted. I couldn’t tell if she knew what I was doing and liked it or if we were still wrestling. I stopped after that because post nut clarity made me feel guilty.