Asians HATE people with tattoos. If you have a tattoo, you are not welcome in Asia

Asians HATE people with tattoos. If you have a tattoo, you are not welcome in Asia.

Attached: 1643415589072.jpg (730x509, 73.56K)

Based.

I don't think you should be allowed to call yourself a first world country if you discriminate on skin color or national origin.

so racism is sovl after all

Quintessential Amerimutt post

Attached: 1626300445850.jpg (1515x2079, 534.31K)

based nippon

too fuckin bad if some manlet jap tries to discriminate against me, a white man with tattoos of his fucking cultural icons, i will knock a chink out.

Attached: v9vsnzw1jk431.jpg (640x640, 79.29K)

>polacks
>household appliances

Attached: 1637611234553.gif (220x369, 620.71K)

Based, fuck tattocels

Attached: 1631824631725.png (640x942, 406.63K)

Pat yourself on the back over what a nice person you think you are while chimps burn your cities down

>a white man with tattoos of his fucking cultural icons, i will knock a chink out.
And that's why they do it

the american double standards, everyone

This is why I'll never go to East Asia. Backwards medieval culture

I have a big swastika tattoo on my chest, yes I am black no I will not explain myself

Time to get a tattoo

Show us with timestamp or larp

When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos but the idiots who got them because they like video games will only see an outdated, obsolete franchise.

Attached: tats.jpg (500x350, 60.81K)

You're equally cringy.

>scandinavian below ancient romans
thas right

>Now that my full body tattoo is done, I have the sudden irresistible desire to fly to Japan and visit a public bath
>What? What do you mean I can’t come in? Unbelievable. Discrimination.
>Time to complain on Twitter for the next 3 months instead of just going to a public bath in another fucking country

Attached: 7E12611B-FBD5-417B-86DA-ECCE58F52D8D.jpg (452x679, 40.47K)

>so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.
..... You are a fucking retard if this is true

Me molestan mucho personas con estupidas tatujes así que supongo que me encantan los asiatecas ahora

I know it's bait but lol