Did you just adapt my cuisine to what the people in your country like? Oh, buon Dio, non puoi farlo

>did you just adapt my cuisine to what the people in your country like? Oh, buon Dio, non puoi farlo....

Attached: img.png (498x520, 118.67K)

you put DOG SHIT on YOUR pizza? IM GONNA GET SO MAD, I'M 1/1000th ITALIAN AND THIS OFFENDS ME

the people in your country like cocks

just eat and mcdonalds and gtfo

I thought this was meme but then I looked at the comments of italian dishes and...

ummmm, sweety, it's called maccas

>bulls semen pasta cannot be made with black man's semen instead of bull's why do you think it's called that

Attached: italian chud.png (463x606, 44.53K)

So cock-shaped grissini

The most annoying thing is that sushi here in Italy is an absolute shitfest that is Italian-Japanese fusion 70% of the time. They put Philadelphia everywhere and I've seen variations with ham and truffles.

Why couldn't I find authentic Italian pizza when I was in your cunt? All pizzerias sold kebab too wtf

we did

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 119.43K)

Are you a poorfag

>Tomato pie

Attached: aaaaaaaaahhhhh.jpg (750x920, 89.24K)

>blends your spaghetti

in italy they have a pizza called pizza americano and it has french fries on it
makes you think,,...

Attached: 'zza americano.jpg (4032x3024, 1.04M)

No, it's just everything I could see on the main streets of the part of Milano I was staying in.
But even if I were a poorfag why can't poor Luigis eat authentic pizza in their own cunt?

>m*l*n
stopped right there

Sounds like a cope but ok, where do you have to go to get fucking authentic pizza in Italy?

Kek when I was a kid I loved pizza patatine, once I've also added some ketchup and mayo on it

Attached: 1597243235990.jpg (960x958, 60.48K)

>Italian dressing
>Not italian

Now that I think about it we do have the stereotype of Egyptians being pizzaioli. It's a humble job after all. In Naples it's probably different.
Anyway it depends on the type of pizza, pizza al taglio is street food and not "real" pizza so yeah it's often with kebab I guess.

Neapolitans never miss a chance to complain about pizza in the north so I guess Naples.
You eat Carbonara in Rome and cutlets in Milan.