Explain it

>Most of the EU countries has the US military stationed upon their ass
>yet they have been calling me a vassal state of the US
Now I know everything ever since Ukraince conflict so don't try to get away with this.

Attached: c27.png (660x574, 89.26K)

They dont even understand vassal states.
The soldiers would drawn out in tithes mothly from the vassal states. So in order for this whole vassal state thing to make anysense america would have a smaller military

They cope thinking america was an european creation and they are just our childrens

Every single country in NATO is a vasal state with the exception of France.

Attached: fr.jpg (1020x888, 93.16K)

NATO / EU countries are basically vassal states of the US. The fact that they voted on sanctions that would hurt their economic interests like Germany stopping the NordStream 2 pipeline proves how KEKKKKED they are.

That doesnt change that both South Korea and Japan are vassal states. Does it ever occur to you that for all of history, the Koreans were a united people that fought against invaders together as 1 people. But today in 2022, Koreans are divided because a foreign power thousands of miles away across the Pacific Ocean (USA) interfered in your internal affairs. Because of what they did, brothers & sisters have been separated for more than 50 years. And the US only did this, as well as keeping military bases in your country, is to keep China weak.

I dont know how to argue with the chud trash and esls using vassal

We dont go to england, france, spain, italy, poland the rest of nato take 100,000 kids at age 14 from each every 4 years indoctrinate and train them to kill in camps in america and use them as our military lol. Just dammit lol

>the exception of France
Why is that

you retard?

Because they never mentally submitted.

>you retard?
speaking of vassal states, the CANADIAN defends the US. How surprising ...

Because Squid Korea copies literally everything the US does.

Nice try Mr Chingaling

Korea is divided becus of Soviet Union

vassal state is a more generic term than that and is used with modern states. you can use a different term though.

They hate American hegemony and American cultural influence so much they always try to fight against it and even withdraw from NATO's integrated military command in 1966 because of them.

>Korea is divided becus of Soviet Union
of course the fact that a million Chinese soldiers defended North Korea has nothing to with it.

Now youre rambling like a shitzo

>US/NATO interferes in a civil war to stop communism
>US/NATO almost defeats North Korea
>China pushes US/NATO back to 38th Parallel
>General McArthur so mad, he was about to use nuclear weapons on China
>Truman removes him from command

but muh Soviet Union ... you dont know history well.

Not reading that nigga

>Not reading that nigga
Like i suspected, you are either trolling or dont know what the fuck you are talking about.

You left out how soviet union gave the norfs the okay signal to invade but whatever bro