Sovl

sovl

Attached: West_Mitten_Butte,_East_Mitten_Butte,_and_Merrick_Butte.jpg (1024x768, 203.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7H2cDS7txKY
youtube.com/watch?v=5se-zr6HKLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

once you get past the movie appearance sheen you realize the only notable fact about these buttes is that they're permian sediment outside of texas

O Driscolls

southwest = sovl

Attached: azpepe.png (785x757, 29.98K)

don't remember asking

I've been there. It's cool for a moment, but there's nothing to do and it's fucking hot.

I don't suffer in polygamist land

butte

do you have a geology degree?
that's what i thought, chud. TRUST THE EXPERTS

southwesterners and mexicans live in a giant western themed amusement park and proclaim to suffer.

And people say America's overcrowded

youtube.com/watch?v=7H2cDS7txKY

Based

You gonna put an apartment complex there? Hell of a city planner. also nobody says that

When Mormon Pioneers were settling the West, many of them unironically saw the landscape as proof the world was ending.

Attached: wgpbt1qng2rxwbwrgnu4.jpg (1044x545, 148.3K)

Someone said once, they saw Utah and saw God new

youtube.com/watch?v=5se-zr6HKLI

geological unconformities get me rock hard fuuaaaark

Go on and establish a city in the middle of the desert lmao

Being a man in those communities is no paradise. You're basically a complete cuck to the church with no personal freedom, and all your property and family are church owned and can be repossessed for the slightest subjective infraction. Anyone who isn't in a leadership position is basically fucked.

Ours is way better :)

Attached: file.png (1600x800, 1.96M)

it's not the same

Diversity is fun when it's different

There's an old mormon joke that goes like this
>A man dies and is getting his tour of heaven. His guide is pointing out the various features and landmarks when the man asks, "What's that cliff?"
>"Oh, you don't wan to look down there. That's hell!"
>The man creeps up to the edge and looks over. He sees lush, green valleys, verdant farmland and trees everywhere. "This doesn't look so bad," he says. Puzzled, the guide comes over and looks down.
>"Dang!" he snaps, "Those Mormons have been irrigating again!"