Let's be honest. You only care about Ukrainians because they are white. There are currently more than 25 wars in Africa...

Let's be honest. You only care about Ukrainians because they are white. There are currently more than 25 wars in Africa. In the last two years, more than 100,000 innocent African civilians have been killed, many of them children.

You don't care about Africans because you are a racist who gets all his knowledge from Twitter.

Attached: child soldier.jpg (1600x1600, 440.4K)

I care about Ukraine due the risk of global nuclear war, NATO at the border.

I don't care about Ukraine. If some retards shoot each other in African third world country#50, I don't care either

I'm black and I don't give a shit about Africans. I pray every night for Ukraine's safety, and Russia's safety. Meanwhile I'm also praying Mexicans send those Haitians back to their craphole.

to be honest, im more interested in the drama. Since journalist only seem to give a fuck about ukraine and see the whole war as a civilized war, they pretty much record it like they actually give a fuck so it is an interesting read.

Yes, what are you going to do

>they are white.

No they're fucking not, WTF?

I hope Russia invades Sweden and nukes St*ckholm so we can finally be rid of the government.

I bet you care as much to India x China border conflict

Yes, but this Wars barelly afect african demography, or die 40 thousand brazilians per year, is something like 200 killed in Estonia?

dumdum

Yes.

Attached: giga.jpg (1068x601, 56.31K)

i dont care, white men fight all time

I care because it's on my fucking doorstep

>You only care
WRONG
>because they are white
THEY'RE NOT
>There are currently more than 25 wars in Africa.
DON'T RECALL ASKING
>In the last two years, more than 100,000 innocent African civilians have been killed, many of them children.
FAKE NEWS

Attached: 45645.png (750x920, 307.34K)

We are taking about people here, not poles

Latvia sama...

Attached: 60c.png (600x906, 591.54K)

>Human tragedy is LE FUNNY!!
Just imagine for a moment what those people are going through. You really are not aware of how stupid and reprehensible your post is.

1st, its rusia at war against west supported country not zimbawe against bunda gorilla
2nd it affects me directly cause it raise oil prices and gov could cut energy subsidies
3rd it has good quality videos so it provides decent entretainment

>Just imagine for a moment what those people are going through
No.

Attached: qFtnEPp2pvk37bnISQRXeHd1HOJ4E3c_voZzm3A7NMc.png (859x960, 229.03K)

>reprehensible
>noooooo you must have the same feelings as me aaaahhhhhhh

>You only care about Ukrainians because they are white.
yes

Fuck off you filthy falseflagging Russian

>soldiers chucking rocks at eachother is the same as all out war

>Let's be honest. You only care about Ukrainians because they are white
yes
you say that like it's a bad thing

>You really are not aware of how stupid and reprehensible your post is.

Attached: 1601844799452.jpg (600x800, 78.75K)

Civil wars is not the same as being attacked by monke.

Unlike Africa, these wars are internal problems and little can be done to solve it.
And btw, Russia and China are major weapon dealers for them

theres no war between nuclear powers in the ukraine situation, india and china are another step

Boko Haram is still a thing?

Also, there were tons of threads about that here when it happened.