You want to immigrate here as a medical doctor? Ok you have to enter this exam, get that board certification...

>you want to immigrate here as a medical doctor? Ok you have to enter this exam, get that board certification, enroll in this program for three years, take one, two and three different licences, lots of paperwork and we can mayyybe consider you're worthy of living here.
>you're an illiterate, unemployed immigrant who barely knows the language Come on in!
Fuck this shit, firstoids deserve welfare leeches and criminal cultural enrichments

Attached: 1551270350885.jpg (700x900, 83.35K)

go back

What country are you referring to?

united states of gaymerica

>You are an educated man? Prove you have our level of education.
>You are an uneducated man? Welcome to the slave fields, mother fucker.
A tale as old as time.
A song as old as rhyme.

We're not first world

But pretty much every other country has this kind of long paperwork and licence stuff

If you look like this, then Canada will welcome you with open arms.

>>you're an illiterate, unemployed immigrant who barely knows the language Come on in!
>united states of gaymerica
Then you're either referring to illegal immigrants, for which the point is moot, or chain immigrants. Basically some Filipino whose uncle or something like that immigrated in the 70s when they had a different less stringent system, then you can apparently sponsor your close relatives so they can move in without any qualifications.q

>you're an illiterate, unemployed immigrant who barely knows the language Come on in!
Si, y que tiene? Como va la canción, no soy monedita de oro pa caerle bien a toodos así nací y así soy!

Attached: 1645903185569.jpg (518x750, 68.7K)

When I finish my education I'll no longer look like that
Now just america, pretty much the same thing applies for yurop too

Attached: vvv.png (291x578, 226.63K)

This

Fr tho i had to be a trilingual, compete with many achievers just to have the same quality of life as some firsty neet on Any Forums.

This is what EU is for. It's the bureaucracy to harmonize bureaucracies so its citizens can seamlessly move from one part to another.

>be me
>useless degree
>can freely move to any european country because shitalian passport
U mad

>so its citizens can seamlessly move from one part to another
You basically need to have a degree to move within the EU anyway since no one in Germany for example is gonna bother to employ a non-German unless it's something that's very in-demand, and at that point free movement gets pretty useless because the gap between moving to for example Germany and maybe Australia or Canada (or even the US) gets much smaller. Free movement within the EU is basically only used by Slavic guest workers.

Yankees don’t take refugees

Literally all of Europe.

we have quite enough doctors. what we need is menial laborers

nah, we keep ours in the camp, it's been over a year and we won't let them out until we bleed dry europe gibs or they finally beg to be sent back

Good for you. I just got punched in the face by a man as dark as night in the city center the other night without any provocation or warning.