Russians of Any Forumsernational. How are you doing in your country? How are the average Russians? I hope you'll manage

Russians of Any Forumsernational. How are you doing in your country? How are the average Russians? I hope you'll manage.

Attached: sad_pepe_frog.jpg (225x225, 7.41K)

They are all dead. I went over and raped them all to death.

how would you like to suck my balls mr garrison

Whoops, looks like I forgot to rape one
*RAPE*
much better

Huh. Those threads seem to be getting deleted

Yes, sad.

New law says that speaking against the war gets you 15 years in prison. I wonder if Any Forums counts.

what the fuck

Putin is fucking over your country but if he made that law the he is truly delusional

I doubt they would bother with anonymous posts.

more sanctions are coming. I don’t want Russians to have a separate internet like Ch*na.

I see a lot of Americans and Russians posting shit on Any Forums. I guess a lot of them are racist assholes. It's a good indication of the population of the country.

Well, it's technically said that you can't "spread false information about the actions of russian army during the war". But you know what it means. I think this law hasn't passed yet, just been proposed in the goverment

They won't. It's mostly to discourage protests.
They keep adding laws that are very easily abused by the cops and then being reverted. A few years ago you could go to prison for instigating hatred. And a lot of people were caught like that. A few years later the softened it and now you only get fined for instigating hatred on social media like VK for example.
And coincidentally cops stopped giving a fuck about this.
The only law that is still used is about hurting the feelings of religious people (which is very funny yes i know jej kek lmao). Most people who get caught are crazy dumb "nonconformists" with tattoos all over or tiktok insta bloggers, so nothing of value is lost in the end.

Doesn't matter these bois will be getting the draft letter soon

I wanted to buy a computer but now it costs x3
My salary is 20% lower
Food is still priced reasonably though (probably because we actually produce it and they take measures to prevent food prices to soar just because then majority of Russians will finally notice something is wrong lol)

separate internet is one of the most essential things to prevent westernization of the population

i bought a steak today and the price was about the same as it was last year

BRENT OIL 120 USD AND COUNTING LETS GOOOOOO

Thank god i bought myself a gpu four months ago, at least i can still get money through rmting in wow
Dunno what i would be doing if i didn't have this though

hope you get conscripted to go get clay

I know it’s R*ddit, but someone posted a link to thread for Russians wanting to GTFO

My theory is that Putin is going to bribe every OPEC+ member with our budget money in order to make it go up to $200/b

>during the war
I thought it was just a "special operation"

No? It's still at 110 last time I checked, it even went down today because Iran might start pumping oil into the market soon again.

It's all fucking over. I can't stand that. I even can't escape, too long for any border from my town.

At least, i hope that afterlife exist and i'm be fine in then.

A week ago cpu in my cбopoчкa was like 15k rub but I thought "nah I will wait till the next month so I save some money"
Now it costs 47k
It's OVER russiabros

lol no. what's the point. Everyone on the west thinks that we are all fake and bots/trolls anyway.
Our opinions are dismissed on most public platforms.

>tfw contemporary russian music enjoyer
>soon all of those artists will have to get real jobs to survive and will have a harder time promoting their shit on global social media

Attached: 1645992629673.jpg (735x728, 78.86K)

Of course people want to leave, you cannot plan shit even for two years ahead in this country
I wanted to get myself a 11400 two weeks ago but it has doubled its price since then

What are you guys to do when 4 chan is blocked

I don't know.
I just don't know anymore.

Attached: ec1.jpg (600x600, 37.98K)

I was implying you should check out the thread if you want to leave.

Buy myself a pass and make glowies access my hentai folders by subscribing to nordvpn

Based

How is Russia 1 reporting? Last time I was in St Petersburg, they were always having discussion program. Is cigarette still cheap?

Unironically kms. It's all that i can do

i will use vpn lol.
it's a small irrelevant website btw. It's no point to block it. Even in the US people think it's a horrible den of evil or smth.

Leaving is scary and a massive leap of faith. But there might be no other option

I will try to obtain israeli citizenship

Thanks i'll check it out
>it's a small irrelevant website btw
Also this, if they cared about Any Forums i would've been already in jail for my shitposting

I wouldn’t know, I’ve never left the country and have only left my state a few times. Good luck.

Guys if this keeps going on either your side or our side will block it off for Russians