Huge as fuck meaning lots of land for housing

>huge as fuck meaning lots of land for housing
>beautiful and varied nature - has everything from deserts to grassland to forests
>very rich in natural resources
>powerful military
>sane government that doesn't infringe too much on rights
>richest country in the world
>most innovative country in the world
>lots of jobs because of high innovation
>highest wages - normal workers can become millionaires if they work hard
>great food from every corner of the world
>best universities
The only issues it has are, first, certain melanin enriched gentlemen, and they can be avoided without too much difficulty, and, second, subservience to a certain country in the middle east. You literally cannot suffer in this country and I don't see why anyone would want to leave.

Attached: first_state_usa.jpg (1500x2000, 581.21K)

I suffer to the point where I can't take part in this episode of the suffer olympics

You cannot suffer.

Watch me

>normal workers can become millionaires
not if you want to raise a family. all the best opportunities in this country are for single people who don't have any debt and don't mind having one-day weekends.

i suffer, america is a third world country with a gucci belt

>noooo I'm too stupid to earn learn how to write a hello world program in python or javascript!!!! what's an sql?!?!??!
>GUUUUURUGLLGLGLHLHHL I'M SO FUCKING RETARDED I DON'T EARN 350k AT ONE OF LITERALLY THOUSANDS OF OPEN JOB POSITIONS OPEN TO EVEN THE LAST PEANUT BRAINED INCEL!!!!

Attached: SoftwareSalaryRippedRage.jpg (1223x1516, 613.8K)

Rich of you to complain about Blacks, when your country is full of nationalistic turks and violent arabs who grope women on the street

don't want to work for some pozzed tech company whilst giving $4,000 a month to a Californian landlord for the privilege to live in a neighborhood with Mandarin on the street signs.

Attached: Software-Engineers--Salary_2020.jpg (1554x872, 219.22K)

t. N'gobu Diape-Olakokwu

>BE A CODEMONKEY BRO

between this german fuck making these threads all the time and that brit user making those shitty doctor threads. ive HAD it with these dumbfucks

I suffer because...... uh.. I still don't have a job and I live in midwest suburbs so tax is kinda high

>

Attached: 1646179038473.jpg (1170x1087, 1.12M)

You make some good points but it's also a very provincial place. American puritanism is boring and cringe.

With 4k dollars a month, you can live like a king in my cunt

>Bonobo monke being degenerate again
Like a clock

nothing can beat american nature
>lots of land for housing
yikes

Like clockwork is the term you're looking for.

>Like clockwork is the term you're looking for.
Thanks m8

>one chance at life
>not born in the US of A

Attached: 1604449606785.jpg (1809x1231, 166.78K)

>government that doesn't infringe too much on rights
>great food
Both wrong, especially the food part. Groceries taste like chemical shit in USA.

>t. turk

All the jobs are remote you fucking idiot

they can't all be, you definitely can't be a "Tech Lead" or a "Principal Engineer" from your home. supervisory positions like that require in-office presence. and i don't want to work from home, either. don't want to get cabin fever. i like being out and away from my boring neighborhood.

There is literally nothing wrong with having sex or feeling good.

>There is literally nothing wrong with having sex or feeling good.
Monke animal tier. Entire point of Christianity is to get rid of earthly values, pleasures and passions. Go read Bible and do your prayers.

Attached: 2007_html_m7268c736.jpg (808x1191, 76.08K)

Keep crying Any Forumstard