Bros... it begins

bros... it begins....

Attached: kVDLqBAvx.jpg (738x550, 231.93K)

Are you in this dude? Here in SA, any country have cheap Venezuela prostitutes

>kot

lmao fake profile

Attached: 1625249048003.webm (610x1100, 1.19M)

>Broken English
>Probably skinny
>Wh*re

>>Probably skinny
And?

>Hate Russia
wew russophobe much?
clearly she needs denazification

Why isn't she fighting for her homeland?

>hate Russia
Holy based

ITS NOT FAIR WHY ARE THEY NOT COMING HERE WHY ARE WE TAKIGN IN BROWNIES BUT NOT THESE QTS DOESN"T THE GOERNMENT KNOW THERE IS A CELEBECY CRISSIS WTF FUCK

Attached: ahhhhhhh.jpg (263x192, 6.04K)

>it begins
We had Ukrainian women coming here en masse since 2012, why are you niggers getting excited all of sudden

If you didn't score then, you won't score now as well.

look at the flag again, you'll understand why

This is really sad. Ukrainian guys are dying in battle while Ukrainian women are jumping on Polish chodes.
I wish it was the other way around.

Ukrainian men jumping on Polish chodes?

A few weeks ago, before the whole war thing i swear i saw a woman on a dating site that said that she'd never date someone who liked vladimir valdimirovich

That's the way it always was. Men get slaughtered, women spread legs for a new owner.

I want to kill wen instead of each other

Based

>i svffer in Poland

Love from Kazakhstan

Lucky polish bastards

my dixk arose when i read hate russia

>hate Russia
>simple as

Really makes you wonder where FEMEN is in this situation. I remember a few years ago how vehemently anti-Putin they were, screeching about Russia's patriarchal values and saying shit like "our breasts are our weapons". Where are the topless FEMEN brigades, their tits painted in the colors of the Ukranian flag, bayonet charging Russian positions?

There are no feminists in wartime, and because there are no feminists in wartime there should be no feminists in peacetime. Female suffrage was a mistake and is should never be enforced without an equivalent female conscription (which cannot be enforced).

Pretty cringe bro.

if i were a pole i would be very careful because of potential scams, even during IRL meetings.
not that i care if poles are scammed lmao y'all rich anyway according to imageboard shitposters

bros i can feel it
this is the year

This.
Don't trust slavs.
Don't trust slav w*men especially.

It could be a fake profile easily, maybe even not ukrainian but made by polish scammers for example

shes mediocre af

She looks like she needs some interrogation

Good luck user