Do koreans hate china or japan more?

do koreans hate china or japan more?

Attached: 2A4F2A04-5499-4992-B78C-9F1B42018070.png (1280x853, 33.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2021/08/20/world/asia/korea-china-election-young-voters.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

china
nytimes.com/2021/08/20/world/asia/korea-china-election-young-voters.html

maybe china
cuz we don't afflict them at first hand but china does

Me : CHN

Don't know about China, but there is this study

Attached: 1643396847471.jpg (640x480, 88.77K)

who knows. the microplastic from the plastic surgery gets into their brain that's for sure, that's why they're always so butthurt.

Attached: 1644501977206.jpg (400x687, 83.84K)

Japan

without doubt

Koreans has no guts to hate China.

The guy who made the original "TIANANMEN SQUARE" copypasta was a korean shitposter on Any Forums.

and? despite what you see in kdramas most koreans are fat virgin incels with over 1mil personal debt who live in their box homes at 30. i'm sure they have plenty of time to shitpost but that doesn't mean anything, we should also remind them of the bodo league massacre.

Obsessed

Why are all canadian posters asian?

really bruv? half of british columbia is asian.

I’m yt. We have tons of chinks, pajeets, and filipinos. Some koreans and next to only a few japs that are all like 4th generation .

Because Conservative government sold citizenships for investments

Japan because Koreans have too much misplaced pride to admit the annexation wasn't that bad at all.

Japan. They shouldn't, but they're retarded.

exactly, the rest of ireland should be annexed to the north aswell, yuppee

I dont hate Japan :(

I will admit that it was better than russian occupation, who knows how Korea wouldve turned out if Monke wants to reunite the USSR

we don’t claim that shithole BC

its like one of the most developed parts of canada tho. the rest is about as populated as siberia.

You’d think they’d like japan more considering how big Japanese pop culture is across east Asia