This is what humanity can become if you stop being racist

This is what humanity can become if you stop being racist.

Attached: Star_Trek_TNG_cast.jpg (2500x1667, 2.33M)

when i first learned about start trek when i was a kid i instantly rooted for the borg and the dominion

Imagine if they put as much thought into the Romulan race as they did for Romulan warships. We could've had something truly enigmatic and cool instead of "Asian caricatures in 80s women's office shoulder pads."

Trekkers/Trekkies know what I'm talking about. Come on, admit it, you know you would've loved to see Rommies that had a feel that was more consistent with their curved, glowy green ships.

Attached: DDEX.jpg (831x633, 94.22K)

Except humanity didn't invent warp drives until after WW3 which was also a massive race war.

Sexo on Deanna Troi

The future we were promised

Attached: 1484923256522.webm (1000x750, 2.99M)

And the result of the war was that they ended the racism and that enabled them to put their minds on inventing warp drives instead of retarded eugenics.

Attached: 2313213546.gif (640x358, 2.43M)

But humanity will end up looking like this if you keep your vile prejudices, bigoted attitudes, and xenophobic beliefs. So which is is Any Forums?

Attached: Aquila.jpg (250x156, 6.57K)

SOI trek

Reminder that the main character of the show, the greatest Captain in Starfleet, is a bald manlet.

Truly a society of the future where we have moved past petty body standards

I would enjoy seeing him get tortured to death by a Cardassian

Attached: neelix.jpg (728x546, 106.75K)

god i wish

I mean besides the Turk that's not very revolutionary or diverse.

Which one is turkish?

He's being cheeky about Sirtis, who is Greek.

Worf

Dont give me hope

Attached: 15364645646.png (828x573, 528.71K)

do you really thinks all aliens to look alike humans I am rewatching voyager and it gets absurd, every episode another human like civilization

it gets pretty silly after a while. why are all these crews mostly human if earth is just one of the thousands of planets under the federation?

Fuck off you fucking tourist

YOU stop being racist

Ironically one thing I disliked about Voyager is the delta quadrant such as his species' was presented as a grimdark shithole even beyond DS9, and there wasn't much they could do to make it better, and they arguably made it worse out of convenience on numerous occasions.
DS9 things got bad but they were able to do the right things in reasonable ways. One of the best examples and episodes of DS9 being the one where Bashir goes to the virus planet.