Do nerdy black guys suffer in your country?

>America
Yes.

Attached: whats-happening-roger.jpg (320x240, 9.13K)

Nerds suffer anywhere

Are you black and nerdy ?

No and no

not a thing

Litterally just stop being a nerd and larp as tyrone lmao, blackcels are the most ridiculous people on the planet

Truthfully only a small handful of Tyrone get quality women, and by quality I mean women that aren't downright hideous and these women aren't ones you would actually want to date or introduce to your parents.

Also size and stature and demeanor play a role. You'll come across as a larping retard if you were sheltered like most blackcels and unless you're a rapper or have the charisma to back it up, no girl is going to want to mess with a short black guy.

>haha how the fuck is being an autistic nerd a problem hahaha nigga just be a chad like nigga just be yourself

>Truthfully only a small handful of Tyrone get quality women, and by quality I mean women that aren't downright hideous and these women aren't ones you would actually want to date or introduce to your parents.
Take your retarded lookism crap back to your boards, more often than not the female is x10 more attractive than her black male

Attached: 1629938640312.webm (720x1280, 2.96M)

>tall guy, covered in tattoos
Point proven. Notice how you never see a nerdy black guy with attractive women. It just shows that women would rather take a deformed Tyrone than a normal Carlton.

Women don't even be going for the real chads, any butter face black will do. I baka all the time at the complete terrible taste women have in black men. To the point i've questioned whether women have different eyes than us or not kek

These don't even exist bitch. Even most of the black anime nerds are extrovert. Marques Brownlee is about the only true nerd black dude I can think of, but even he gets puss

Attached: Marques Brownlee with his girlfriend celebrating Christmas together.-1610818924992.jpg (390x430, 23.2K)

Carlton is a character created for a television program. No one is like Carlton irl. He's meant to be an exaggerated character for comedy. The truth of the matter is, why black nerds are so rare? Most blacks live in environments and go to schools where they are forced to develop extrovert personalities. Not to mention their families are this way. Simply put, you cannot survive in most Black enviroments without being extrovert. You are literally trained to be extrovert from birth. You may find more black introverts in area where the parents are basically white, and raise their children whitish

. You don't seem to think introverted black men are real, but they are. Either through a legitimate fear of women or because of trauma or just nerves. There are like a bunch of them on Any Forums. There's no actual advice for people like us because people like you don't believe we're real and have nothing to offer us besides "shoot your shot" in a world that hates us; and black guys with similar experiences are mega-doomers that either stay like that forever or eventually settles for a fat chick.

Attached: 1646274489113.png (1903x756, 260.34K)

/thread

Chris Rock said that the only Black nerds are him and Obama..

I recently graduated highschool back in 2019. And every black guy in my school were massive weebs, and they would all hang out with Nintendo switch smash tournaments. What happend to black masculinity?

Attached: 1646275452242.jpg (473x473, 27.41K)

It was just a meme
T. Black guy who lived in the library

All nerds suffer in America. The only place where nerds don't suffer are probably Asians countries like China where the government forces you to be a nerd.

>nerdy black guy

>Latinas hate you either because you're black or because you're not a thug
>attractive trashy white women hate you because you're not a thug
>attractive black women hate you either because you're not a thug or you're black
>normal white women hate you because you're black
>Asian women hate you because you're black
>MENA women hate you because you're black
>European women hate you because their only exposure to blacks are the violent and retarded refugees and immigrants flooding their countries and the degenerate black men shilled in the media so they either hate you because they're afraid of you or hate you because they fetishize that crap and you don't adhere to it

grow the fuck up. it's a black man's world.
>born with a big Black cock
>white and asian women want to get impregnated by black seed
>powerful genes that destroy white genes
Blacks are superior. they are like orcs

What did you like reading the most? I'm like you but latino

I honestly feel bad for them.

>>European women hate you because their only exposure to blacks are the violent and retarded refugees and immigrants flooding their countries and the degenerate black men shilled in the media so they either hate you because they're afraid of you or hate you because they fetishize that crap and you don't adhere to it
This hurts. I've always wanted to be a sexpat.