Whats it like to be black?

Whats it like to be black?

Attached: IMG_20220303_182542.png (552x506, 80.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8268ns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White women as far as the eye can see

Attached: AEA2E71B-A292-4714-92F3-2E580567C40B.jpg (626x417, 68.71K)

>tf
>tp
kek

culturally, idk.
appearance wise, you and I both already know

Bad if you're self aware and good if you aren't.

Attached: 1646274489113.png (1903x756, 260.34K)

sudan is arab

Idk, but anons on /fr/ shit on you guys DAILY, they really hate you and see you as subhumans kek.

Horrible. I suffer by being Black.

>Any Forums post
>screenshot of some self hating brotha
Shut like this makes pussies dry up

Daily black thread? Based.

There are different types of blacks.

>Tyrone
He's the reason why black people are hated. He's poor, stupid, sexually aggressive, aggressive-aggressive, and ugly. Guys like these usually grow up raised by single moms in low-income neighborhoods with other Tyrones usually being their male role-models and that's part of the reason why they turn out like this. It's a pretty bad life most of them live, but I don't think a lot of these guys have the brain capacity to comprehend the situation that they're in.

Some of them make it out of that through music or sports, a small subsection through practical professions, but mostly the other two because they end up channeling all of that sexual aggression and violence into their music or sports. A lot of these celebrities are still cheating or violent scumbags though which leads me to believe it's either trauma or genetics making them act like this
>Urkel #1
The average non-violent black nationalist. They're pretty annoying and think the world revolves around being black. Some Tyrones that aren't as violent act like this too. They're the ones on twitter screencaps constantly posted here. They mainly get ahead through affirmative action
>Urkel #2 (Carlton)
Basically Doesn't commit crime, doesn't whine about BLM, and tries to be a productive member of society and is routinely punished for it.

No one is gonna read this bro

I read it and printed it out and will hand out copies of it to my students I teach at my large university

Sudanese from Wad Medani here

>Pros
>Your income grows like crazy if your competent in IT. I.E. You get big raises without asking for it.
> Making friends is really easy. Just complement acquaintance from time to time, and they invite you to everything

>Cons
>Everyone views you as a threat
> Only a fraction of a fraction of skinny QT asian girls are attracted to you (good thing you're always invited)
>I've noticed when discussing job growth/careers, some people get really butthurt. Like they now have a negative perception of you if they know you make more money.

Attached: 1623725818786.jpg (250x179, 6.16K)

I like the Kinga blacks that like anime and act like CalebCity

Attached: f9a2849e2e864f47670447765c13a0af.jpg (1280x720, 43.58K)

Everyone has extremely low expectations for you, so you get praise for everything.

Attached: 2D95D028-BDF6-4B15-93F3-1CA6578EE40E.jpg (460x261, 20.75K)

I am mixed with black
just wish I had better hair texture
really

Attached: axe soon.jpg (1267x1866, 260.42K)

Latinas open their legs for you
streamable.com/8268ns

Attached: 11B1FD58-2269-488C-94CF-AC4BF6AC8FB9.jpg (791x444, 299.8K)

Man them are some delicious looking women

Attached: 989018CC-9B98-4D1C-84DC-4CA4699D6640.jpg (580x563, 34.74K)

>Latinas hate you either because you're black or because you're not a thug
>attractive trashy white women hate you because you're not a thug
>attractive black women hate you either because you're a thug or you're black
>normal white women hate you because you're black
>Asian women hate you because you're black
>MENA women hate you because you're black
>European women hate you because their only exposure to blacks are the violent and retarded refugees and immigrants flooding their countries and the degenerate black men shilled in the media so they either hate you because they're afraid of you or hate you because they fetishize that crap and you don't adhere to it

Glad I'm Somali. Imagine caring what ajaanib think of you.

As far as bad experiences go I've never experienced racism or anything like that, and I lived in the South and raised around police officers. I'm beginning to think it's overplayed unless you're in another country. I don't cause any trouble and I help out when I can so people don't really have any reason to hate me. I even try making small talk with strangers.

As far as dating goes, I don't think anybody likes mild mannered black guys so I never tried to talk to women.