Wtf

wtf

Attached: 26960.jpg (1200x1200, 364.39K)

poland should stop stealing my potential wives

Please tell me Ukrainian refuges are coming to America.

>Russia

Attached: 1503871456720.jpg (505x431, 17.07K)

Why no love for Belarus?

Thank you Romania for taking care of our citizens until we evacuated them

"Funny" how many of these nations were some of the most hostile to refugees not even a few months ago. But if the refugees are white Christians then open the doors.

and that's a good thing

if the refugees are cute qnd esperate women, then we good

yes, and?

Ukraine and Poland have a special relationship even among "white christian" countries you dingus.

Economic migrants who do crime and terrorism < fellow EVROPAN women and children. It is not a hard equation....

yeah dude they don't want a million brown rapists in their country but are ok with white women and children it's called being normal

what is actually wrong with this? nations are more willing to take people who are more culturally similar to themselves, what a shock

Neighbours with shared history and in some cases genetics feel greater kinship over people a continent over

Britains not letting them in because Ukraine will literally put British women out of business

Lukashenko is basically Putin's Mini-me.

>picking Moldova and Romania over Belarus

It has very little to do with race and a lot to do with the fact that we share a border.

How is it funny? Of course they would be more inclined to take people who look the same as them and have the same culture

why wouldn't it be like that fucking retard
Ukrainians are pretty much the exact same shit as us and other Eastern Europeans
sandneighbour culture on the other hand is completely incompatible and would greatly destabilize the country
either way, we weren't against it, they just didn't want to have anything to do with us since we don't offer gibs me dats lol

quintessential Walmartian post

>putinman
>belaraus

theyre probably russians living there

babushka pussy too good

neonatzi victims

>Russia
Are they retarded?

Attached: 1628854105395.png (263x267, 148.07K)

Separatists sympathizers mostly moved to Russia

>non-Europeans expect to be taken care off
what the fuck do you even want? we have no obligation towards you.
by the way lots of men are remaining in Ukraine while women and children flee, the opposite of what has been happening until now with non-whites.

are you 12? But thats reality sorry.

>accepts ukrainians who are a neighbour country at war and won't do terrorism or mass sex crimes
>doesn't accept afghanis or somalis
HYPOCRISY

Best bait in a while. Bravo.

>fleeing
aka transit routes to germany/austria
good thing they won't stay here so we won't get pozzed with hiv

Luhansk and Donetsk republics are majority russian and many of their people were evacuated weeks before the war

All I expect is equal treatment for those in need, regardless of their skin color, religion, or yes, gender. But plenty of women and children fled to Europe and were still shut out and treated worse than animals. Left on the border of Poland to freeze or starve. Because they are too dark and too different.

they have relatives in russia

There was a lot of anger toward treatment of the refugees on the Belarusian border too. My dad is a big racist, but even he thought the way they were treated was inexcusable and the people responsible were breaking the law.

>equal
>regardless of their skin color, religion, or yes, gender
oh nonononononononono
he truly believes in this
HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Separatists most likely
But yes they're retarded

I give it a year before they start chimping out and demanding they get out

Racism and xenophobia are completely part of human nature

Russia has hosted hundreds of thousands Ukrainain refugees since 2014

Should've gone to rich gulf states lol

>All I expect is equal treatment for those in need
nafris and middle-easterners are economic migrants who went through many safe places on their way here. contrast to uklraininans who are fleeing to their neighbouring countries. nevermind that ukrainian culture doesn't allow rape and terrorism unlike muslims. why would you treat criminal and a victim equally?

>fleeing war torn country
>hopped on the same train they take every year to go on holiday

it's almost like third world immigration has been imposed on us from our politicians and the average European is sick of this parasitism and forced integration

and that's a good thing. recent events have shown that we need to protect ourselves from certain cultures like islam or russia.