Is licking girl's pussy safe?

is licking girl's pussy safe?
i've heard that the actor Michael Douglas got tongue cancer from licking the pussy

Attached: 1613080911088.jpg (800x702, 29.06K)

It's Haram.

who cares? its the best part of sexo

Yes, you're going to get tongue cancer from eating pussy. Don't do it bro otherwise you might actually please a woman

It makes your neck stiff. I think you can get cancer if she has HPV. Never give sloppy toppy to a whore.

YOU WILL LICK THE PUSSY, CHUD

a woman will never respect a man who goes down on them

Only if she's a virgin. If she's not, she doesn't deserve it.

By that logic nobody would have sex ever. Condoms can fail and you are never 100% sure that your sex partner doesn’t have STDs.
This. For me having an oral session is mandatory before penetration.

he got it from cigars
but even if it was because of pussy licking, you'd have a long way to go to match Michael Douglas.

literally anything that isn't penis in vagina is boring and gay

literally everything gives you cancer these days, I remember my HS biology teacher went on a speech once about how all our cloths are slowly giving us cancer

>poland
no, at least not czech but still

pretty much
red meat
the air
tap water
etc etc

>teacher went on a speech once about how all our cloths are slowly giving us cancer
He's right

Yes but you can get it from exchanging any bodily fluids. IF you are young and in the UK you can get a vaccine against HPV - the virus that can cause cervical anal and throat cancers

Honestly, the stuff that doesn't give people cancer is a much shorter list.

who cares? women are instinctively repulsed by men who offer them an oral session. if you can't please a woman by pen in vageen penetration it's OVER for you

I can confirm, I had a throat cancer from eating some bad pussy

>literally any food that isn't potato is boring and gay
The more things you enjoy the better

I only eat spuds and cabbage and I hate when people offer me new food because it's always boring and gay shit covered in some sort of retarded sauce fuck you

>For me having an oral session is mandatory before penetration.
ignoring you being a larper or a roastie, why is fingering not a sensible subsitute?

Doesn't surprise me. Sexual and eating habits are extremely correlated. Those who always eat the same shit are a bore at bed.

who said so? i do both at the same time

I wouldn't do it, likewise I wouldn't want a woman to suck me off.

just stop getting bored by routine

You can get cancer from it yeah, I'd only eat pussy from a girl I trust. There's a vaccine but cocksuckers only make it to young peeps.

It is neat but if the bitch is a nasty whore it can taste like japanese food or give you cancer due HPV

>if you can't please a woman by pen in vageen penetration it's OVER for you

My dick is fucking massive but some girls just never come from penetration only. I think it's manlier to give girls consistent orgasms instead of leaving them sexually frustrated.

But you can do both? Anyway, with oral it's easier and quicker to make her cum + it makes me horny as fuck. Wild penetration after a good cunnilingus is the best way to make her archive multiorgasms.
Also don’t get me wrong. I don’t eat pussy unless she sucks my dick.