Why do Brits on this board larp as tall Northern European Übermensch when they're shorter than the French?

Why do Brits on this board larp as tall Northern European Übermensch when they're shorter than the French?

Attached: elife-13410-fig1-v1-e1469631388944.jpg (2248x1215, 230.47K)

I blame pakis for bringing down the average

I am literally 6'5

>Africans shorter than Japanese
bbc bros i...

Africans are either tall as fuck or turbo manlets

you think nafris are tall?

We don't
Germanics only include us in your little special club because your illusions of superiority would crumble into the dirt without us

Attached: rooooy.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

Wtf
So bongs are meds and french are norf

>Germanics only include us in your little special club
No we don't, you can fuck right off with the other swarthoids

Nafris aren't that short compared to indians or pakis, just look at the map retard.

>1996 birth
Yourself? Kill it

Attached: height19.png (6460x3403, 1.99M)

that's data from 1996
and no you are med bvlls

>other swarthoids
das rite cumskin, we is med

Attached: HattonFig1.gif (569x335, 27.81K)

This is a good thing for me, I'm 189cm. More manlets the more I stand out to the females.

t. Zinnedine Mohamed Abdelkrim
you'll never be tall enough to look me in the eyes

>northern european
>ubermensch
Germany's aryan autism and the inflated egos it's caused in scandis are truly one of the great evils of those age. You are, with all sincerity, the second most useless section of Europe.

Hmm, somehow I don't believe this post was made by a tall white man. Are you that coping 1m70 jew? Not even a nafri myself, but check recent data Everybody is growing taller, and also brits aren't shorter than the french, which coincides with what I experienced going there.

Yes, we're med-atlantid
We don't associate ourselves with the likes of you

Attached: 1640955172213.jpg (1170x1084, 1.07M)

Portuguesebros...

hmm somehow sounds like nafri mental gymnastics

Further proof britoids and us are the same people.

Middle to upper class are all 6ft. Lower class is 5.5ft

>based on updated data
>s-sounds like cope
The median nafri zoomer isn't short, BUT the old men are indeed pretty short. It's a phenomenon you see everywhere. Asia, the Middle East, Africa, etc... Not even 100 years ago the average korean was 1m50 tall. Also you definitely are that coping jew.

I can't hear you over the sound of your manlet nafri fingers mashing the keyboard

Uh huh, great post. Now if you'll excuse me I'll go participate in another thread.

>Now if you'll excuse me I'll go participate in another thread

Attached: 7392 - algeria beard blanket brown_skin closed_eyes closed_mouth country crying dead flag glasses hospital islam israel iv_bag nafri north_africa palestine soyjak stubble text variant a24_slowburn_soyjak.jpg (1100x1100, 368.37K)

But the data is there THOUGH, I clearly posted it. It's clear for every group really, even asians, I've met a lot of chinese zoomers and they were average, not tall, not short. Also, not a nafri, but close.