Do you consider Georgia as a European cunt?

Do you consider Georgia as a European cunt?

Attached: Capture d’écran 2022-03-03 à 15.05.15.png (1030x1574, 781.14K)

The only Georgia I know is an American state

holy fuck I hope they are baiting

No, Georgia is a state in America.

lmao Georgians aren't even remotely European.

If they oppose Russia they're European enough. Welcome to the club!

Ah, classic. Never change, Clapistan.
Keep dreaming.

Based
Soon another Stalin will be born and send all Gayropeans into gulags.

>when u realize

Attached: 1445961974339.png (780x620, 18K)

>even remotely
How are they not even remotely European? They're on the border of Europe and Asia are Christian Caucasians and typically considered a part of larger Europe.
They definitely fit the definition of remotely European. They're just not core EU

I agree that culturally the potential is there, but the main problem with bringing Georgia into the European fold is the simple fact that they're separated from the rest of us by 1) a sea 2) Russia.
The only option would be to also have Turkey join and bridge the gap that way, but that is obviously impossible for the foreseeable future.

VGH
L'IMPERIVM

Attached: d5o1spj-93ce502b-e663-47bb-b5af-e3ea00a55489.png (4500x2592, 278.52K)

when I crossed the georgia-armenia border the georgians made an orderly queue on their end and armenians all mobbed the desk on theres like chimps

on that basis georgians are euro and armenians are not

Imaigine how mad turks would get if georgia got in and not them

As much as I would enjoy the seethe, it wouldn't exactly be a practical arrangement.

Did you ever drive in Georgia?

I took a cab once. The driver had a cross on his rearview mirror and would touch it every time before overtaking another car. 10/10 got me where I needed faster than the map said.

yes, the road from akhaltsikhe to gyumri was poverty tier but the rest was fine although i'm sure that highway into tbilisi still isn't fixed yet

probably the nicest part of it too

Attached: Capture.png (1633x784, 2.87M)

Anoni, I meant the fact that people overtake without fear and vision to arrive 2 seconds earlier at their destination like

Literally nobody here cares about the european union. We know that Turkey will never become a member of the European Union. We continue the EU accession process only for economic reasons.Because the EU provides many financial aids to countries in the accession process.

You would see a lot of picrel

Attached: sr.png (1039x638, 1.1M)

3YearLetterman is such a based fucking troll he's still baiting people every day even after so many years

Instead of United states of europe we will have the Eurasian union!
I dig it.

Nope
Every time Georgia is in international news Americans get confused