Why are Americans like this?

Why are Americans like this?

Attached: 1646312699286.png (1200x484, 303.82K)

you're either with Amer- Ukraine, or against them

nice excuse to starve India and cull their population, to be fair no country on earth should have over a billion people so i support america

Based. Make Russia and their thirdie hordes suffer.

neoliberal world order is based on loyalty, either you are their rich servants or poor freeman

I will personally save the sirs. America has gotten put of hand
I repeat:

AMERICANS DONT DARE TO PUT A FINGER ON GOD ELECTED MODI

I doubt it will happen, but honestly I feel like burgerstan should just start annexing most of the thirdie countries. All they produce are raw resources and butthurt

>why does the top dog evil empire get to do the most evil empire things
dunno

I'm envious of the Russians. I can't wait until the day that we get what's coming to us as well.

>t.pablo
There is no us.

I hate westoids so much. I'm genuinely ashamed of living here and am looking for the first opportunity out of this slave state

Russia has a veto anyway. Why wouldn't they abstain?

do you WANT total war on all fronts?
This is how you get get world war

yeah yeah go ahead buddy sanction the only neutral country in Asia
surely this won't bite you in the ass

PLEASE SIRS, DO NOT REDEEM THE SANCTIONS

>country doesn't vote the way americans want
>uh-oh pal, looks like you're in for some regime change/sanctions

>noooo you have to respect our inaction please sirs we can decide whatever we want without consequences
Hahaha no

We have already been sanctioned by mutts
If we survived then we can do it now

BASED
BLOODY BASTARD PAJEETS HAD IT COMING

Holy based.
Hopefully, this sanction will cause them to redefine their standards of sanitation and there won't be any feces on the street anymore.

does this mean we're going to deport all h1b indians?

>NDTV
what is it? some dumb nationalist indian tv?

Attached: 1640669096040.jpg (285x432, 30.41K)

If they do this, you can be sure I'll be the biggest American hater on the world
I'll dedicate my entire life to making anti-american propaganda

Finally, Microsoft will improve

American foreign policy since Cold War ended has been an unmitigated disaster. Imagine being so fucking dominant that you’re able to shape the world however you see fit, yet you squander it all and now Russia is invading Ukraine merely three decades later.
Also, sanctioning India, their only relevant ally against China. Mind-boggling stupidity.

This. I will never forget the time when I called Microsoft support, got put on hold, and the bastard hung up on me without warning.

Poor india
Sanction Russia and your prime military and energy trade partner and longtime friend gets upset
Dont sanction and the world economy will shut you out

the poor fuckers literally have to balance China,the west and russia with every international decision they make