Hate crimes against Russians

Is it happening in your country already? In japan, yes. Some people leave bad reviews and pic of dead Ukrainian soldiers on every Russian restaurant in Japan. Also, some guy vandalized a sign board of Russian grocery store which is run by Ukrainian lady. Insane.

Attached: DABE31EF-2C2A-494D-BAD1-FE8EE2D16703.png (250x276, 49.87K)

on google review*

I never understood that. Most Russians are not to blame for what Putin does, let alone emigrants.

Russians in Italy went to the streets to protest against the war, I don't think anything will happen to them

>Most Russians are not to blame for what Putin does
kek he really do believe that

Yes, I know that he has a lot of support in Russia. But it's not like all Russians are guilty of a decision made by that monkey.

That Ukrainian lady was holding a Putin’s picture in an interview, and also spouted some Russian propaganda bullshit.

>Russian restaurant

Doubt

60% of them support the war. And they are collectively responsible for allowing soviet boomers to continue their shenanigans

Because they're white. I'm sure they'll go crazy and attack East Asians AGAIN if China starts a war

Tbh only people with no hobbies and passions get so emotionally invested in foreign country's politics, unfortunately that's the majority of the population that only watch news when they go home

Russian restaurants? What the fuck

Unless some dude is running around with a Russian flag trying to provoke Ukrainian-Canadians they probably won't get attacked here

that's exactly me

Flag
Yes
Russian twinks are being gangraped as we speak

mostoof them are run by Ukrainians or Japanese tho

Vgh, the heirs of the Roman Empire...

hey davido kun??? heeey
how come you haven't been sent to eastern europe yet davido kun?

What the hell is served in a Russian restaurant? Bread and mayo cakes? Borschtch? Buckwheat?

Nah, not really. The Russian restaurants still have good reviews, however, Russian restaurants often have these little "statements" on their website or social media now, saying how horrible the war is, etc
captcha: WHYY2

Attached: nn.png (847x776, 411.09K)

I see
Btw they look so fancy that I can't afford

These are Ryssa in Ryssa, emigrants are more often than not liberals.

We don't want war. The poor, intimidated, divided Russian people can do nothing with a well-organized and well-armed gang of criminals in the government.

Attached: суровый двор.jpg (1280x960, 253.18K)