Do Hawaiian people actually dislike whites? What about the whites who actually live in Hawaii?

Do Hawaiian people actually dislike whites? What about the whites who actually live in Hawaii?

Attached: Labeled-Map-of-Hawaii.jpg (550x413, 62.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gb1LapXSvm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its a filipino colony.

this is a video of what was legally found as a hate crime against white people

youtube.com/watch?v=gb1LapXSvm0

also the courts are very corrupt and you have to bribe often. the natives have their own mafia type thing going on

They fucking hate them. I remember some conservative going there in the 1990s and he said that he finally understood what black people went through during jim crow.
They use/have a day in many high schools called 'kill a haole day' at the end of term 4, where the native kids find white people to beat up and steal all their shit as punishment for being a foreigner (haole).

Nowadays in the tourist areas, they won't attack you but they'll definitely have hate under their eyes.

You are correct. My Aussie friend from LA went on a surf holiday to Cabo San Lucas and was jumped by Lebs and Islanders for no reason.

Why would he get beat up by Lebs and Islanders in Mexico?

dont know, thats like the only place were whites are not mayority right?
kinda weird, hoping to go there someday but scared they fuck me over for being a foreigner.

They hate Anglo-Aussies. Just happened to cross path on holiday.

baja california sur only survives due to tourism, i doubt they hate them.

Learn how to read.

no

lebanese and whites have a tough history to say the least. Lebanese use to have rape gangs in western sydney in 1990/2000s were they would specifically target white girls as punishment for racism because they believed that white people were all racist. This was found out and a over a dozen were arrested and as a result there was a fuck ton of hostitlity between whites and lebanese in western Sydney. Bunch of whites fled and now its majority POC and the whites hide in enclaves.

Islanders is more so hypermasculinity and they target whites for being weak

its better nowadays the two communities mostly ignore each other and lebanese have their majority suburbs that they never exit. There were some riots in 2009 and plenty of hate under the surface but its manageable, still sucks if you go to school with them

You'll be fine, they'll assume you're part Filipino or something.

I am a white person and I have lived in Hawai'i for 6 years. They don't hate white people, they hate shitheads, almost all of whom are white.
>inb4 someone from another country tells me he knows better

On the small islands they will flat out refuse to rent to Americans and you will be ignored at restaurants and markets.

Not saying there aren't a large share of asshole whities in hawaii, but they're more tolerable than the methhead pinoys who infest every god damn island.
>inb4 racist
It's not endemic of the pinoy population, they just make up the majority of that dangerous segment of the population.

Also fuck the tourism industry. Hawaii is just like Florida in that they're both wonderful and fascinating states that were completely ruined by mismanagement and turned into expensive tourist traps.

Attached: 1645607779263.jpg (812x1024, 94.86K)

I thought there were as many japs as flips

The Japs have money the Flips bottom feed but are better than Micronesians.

Shame they didn't put their cocks in his ass

Australians should hunt down and kill any lebs, pajeets and chinese they can catch in their country tbhm

>australians
>their country

Yes, mestizo
Whites built Australia

>interrupt dream-time and inhabit a continent-sized island
>do literally nothing of note for centuries
Lmfao. Yeah sure. "Built".

>They use/have a day in many high schools called 'kill a haole day' at the end of term 4, where the native kids find white people to beat up and steal all their shit

Attached: 1637329137134.jpg (484x551, 34.27K)

>be whatever shithole your from
>be an eternally burden on everyone
>be so useless you have to flee to a white country
who's talking juan, atleast we have one of the highest standards of living in the world, have fun getting your mother shot by the cartels

Not my problem. You still live in a gayer New Zealand.