Japanese people online are freaking out about the fact that we are going to accept Ukranian immgirants...

Japanese people online are freaking out about the fact that we are going to accept Ukranian immgirants. They act like Japan will be changed forever and become a crime ridden shit hole.
People are saying
>WE DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH HERE YOU CAN'T COME!!!!
>IT'S UNFAIR THEY NEED TO GO TO EUROPE INSTEAD!!
>OUR CRIME RATES WILL SKYROCKET!!!

Attached: bWPXlK6[1].png (1237x1003, 122.01K)

Basado!

>OUR CRIME RATES WILL SKYROCKET!
lmao
why would they say that?

Ukraine's HIV rate is like 35%. Japan's is less than 1%

You're literally getting 37 white women and you're complaining lmao

Is it true that society will never accept you in Japan unless you're an ethnic Japanese born and raised there? I here even second generation Japanese from another country that move to japan are considered gaijin until the day they die.

This, wtf

Contrary to the "Syrian" "refugee" "crisis", Ukraine is actively preventing able-bodied men from exiting the country. As a result, the refugees are overwhelmingly women, children, and the elderly.

loooool playing hardball.
"HAVE KIDS OR THIS IS YOUR FUTURE."

not really, if you marry a Japanese lady/man and your child looks japanese, then and only will you be accepted.

I think it's different for the younger generations who aren't as conservative, but for the most part Japanese people still view foreigners very differently.
Most of the "refugees" coming from the middle east and africa aren't even refugees, they're economic migrants. I don't know why they let so many of them in.

Attached: ukrainians.jpg (728x1280, 285.53K)

Japanese people online are acting like Japan will be changed forever and become third world from this lol

>girlschan
that place is filled with old racist men pretending to be women, they do not represent japanese public opinion

I skimmed through the thread but I don't see any comments like you claimed. Most of them are saying stuff like it's an island so it's hard for them to come here, or "I don't know if it's good or bad"

Go home Davido, you can't even read.

on top of that most weren't even syrian, they were iraqi or afghans

What did they mean by this?

Based.
get that shitty wypipo back to their shithole

This is just some brats on 2ch. I believe that the Japanese are ready to help the Ukrainians who were driven out of their homeland by the war. Japanese always was honorable people, they can't leave then in trouble

>>OUR CRIME RATES WILL SKYROCKET!!!

Just say it's Koreans committing the crimes instead and it'll be fine. Anything the 10 Ukrainian refugees you accept do is a wash.

Some of the top comments are literally talking about crime and that they don't like this

Attached: IVYK6w5[1].png (1162x666, 32.04K)

Lol, how many are you actually even taking in? Besides, they'll at least be helpful with all the farm labor that's left to obaa-san at this rate.

Based liar and misinformation spreader.

Cringe evidence based truth teller.

まとめキッズしけ

>Ukraine is actively preventing able-bodied men from exiting the country
How is this even allowed though? Imagine being an ukranian incel right now. Government and women in your country have treated you like shit for 20 years and now you're being told to stay and fight for them while the women are fleeing into europe to ride eurochad's cock. It's simply not fair.

Isn't this just an old women's forum?
They are just jealous because they have to compete with slav girls now (the most beautiful girls on the planet)

Attached: 1622737461780.jpg (429x421, 31.61K)

You can do alright if you're born there and speak the language natively they look for white people to be models and translators and stuff

All Japanese forums and youtube etc. are against accepting ukranian refugees. People think it will destroy Japan

Bro they're running from violent situations. It's not like they're doing a sexrasmus tour.

Why are they so evil, this reminds me of once their government official declared that they will send their entire fleet of frigates to shoot all the Korean refugees and kill them if the going gets tough on the Korean peninsula.
I will never believe the Japanese, they are like two-sided psychopaths who will always look for a chance to backstab you.
They already tried to backstab the United States twice throughout history and at the moment they are just pretending to be a nice little boy while they happen to get another chance to backstab them.

Such has been the fate of men for most of human history

Japan, please accept taiwanese refugees

the poor shiba inus better watch their backs