Thoughts so far in your country...

Thoughts so far in your country? I've only played like 17 hours and most of that has been roaming around not actually doing anything. Not sure what to think yet other than the npc's= cringe and lame and high fantasy < dark fantasy

Attached: 1645722318589.jpg (620x300, 60.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Np5PdpsfINA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

havent played it but it looks and plays like a PS3 game, i dont get the hype

Dark Souls 2 is better

Elden Ring is a great game.

It's a good game, I'm having fun and that's what matters

What's your favorite thing so far?

>can only invade people who have summons
>don't get benefits of great runes as invader
>if you die as invader you have to go collect your runes
>invading doesn't even give a good reward
>big enemies can damage you too
>half the time they summon at boss gate and enter boss therefore wasting my time (more than playing videogames is already wasting time)
>magic is even more retarded this game so one of the summons is always a caster casting a 1fp spell that does a quarter of your health
>on top of that they also get blue spirits to come help them

i don't know why they would come up with such an interesting mechanic as invasions in demon souls and then try as hard as they can every game after that to make you never want to play it
pvp is the only reason people play this rehash shit game series after 6 months of release

Attached: 1636400113956s.jpg (86x125, 1.93K)

Bump souls

My first souls like game and I like it a lot
t. Not a gamer

Attached: 1646274558929.jpg (732x1200, 178.84K)

I think this game is casualized in general a bit too much
>plenty of stamina
>plenty of damage
>can run away from every threat
>horse makes most enemies a joke
I feel like this was done to make it smoother to traverse and not have to speedrun from point a to b on such a large overworld and invasions reflect that too

this. Elden Ring is shit

Pretty fun so far. The moon woman boss is ridiculously easy though pretty cool too

Both shit.
Ghost of Tsushima win.

Actually good, I choose Nomad because the base attire is too kino not to, also I wanted to try a dex-Int or Dex-Faith hybrid build

I have played 10 hours and its gr8, actually difficult (that nigga Fell killed me like 50 times) very erratic moves from the bosses, delayed attacks and the added Z dimension (jumping) has made everything fresh

Love using torrent and exploring but sometimes its so big that you feel aimless and thus non-progression from time to time

Overall 10/10 sovl experience with minor nickpicks

Attached: Warrior.jpg (783x391, 29.92K)

the bosses are absolute dogshit

no japanese games or games set in japan are good

When you first play it the game looks like pure kino, but then you realize they had no new ideas for bosses and the open world is mostly pointless and it's a bummer. NPCs are also too hard to find.
youtube.com/watch?v=Np5PdpsfINA
This video honestly ruined the series for me, he's so right it hurts. The answer to everything in Souls now is just "roll". And it's getting even worse because enemies blatantly track you a lot which discourages not rolling, and shield is pretty shit compared to rolling too. Souls combat was never great but back when parry, roll, and shield were balanced in harmony it worked well. Now rolling is the "correct way" and parrying is just for cheesing, while shield is considered a tool for noobs. It just ruins the novelty of the series when it's reduced to this, you're basically playing a rhythm game where all the tracks are near identical.

I have 8gigs of ram and no graphics card, and with the chip shortage I am not likely to get a machine that can run it anytime soon.

it's like a dark souls game but instead of the cool seamless transition between different areas there's massive open field filled with nothing but worthless filler

>YouTube man give me opinion

I'm not watching that but i hoped shields would have a purpose here besides parrying (dunno if caestus and daggers are back) but its sad rollong is so good again. People just really lost their shit over ds3 bosses i guess it's pretty lame