In September 2001, shortly after the attacks, Greek soccer fans unsuccessfully tried to burn an American flag...

>In September 2001, shortly after the attacks, Greek soccer fans unsuccessfully tried to burn an American flag. Though the flag did not catch fire, the fans booed during a moment of silence for victims of the attacks.[267]
Wtf Greece...

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59.37K)

did we ever do anything to them?

Isn’t Greece part of the Middle East? We probably just invaded them in the war on terror. Like Iraq or afganistan

Greece is part of the neo brown empire they support their brothers

KARA BOGA alliance

No, they are catholics.

I think you're part of the reason for the situation in northern Cyprus. IIRC you allowed turkey to invade. Even though Cyprus has been Greek for thousands of years.

No they worship zues

me and my friend built little wooden towers in woodworking class soon after the attacks and then pretended flying planes into them.
I am sorry, America

I know we all hate americans and love to blame everything that is wrong with the world on the US, but that situation was the Brits and then a UN blunder

>disrespecting the victims of a massive terrorist attack just because of an island
Why are thirdies so petty

You've had control over what the UK does since *at least* the Suez Crisis. Greece was fascist at the time and splitting the island between two NATO states was a smart move to ensure control over it, and by extension the eastern Mediterranean.

That invasion killed twice as many as died in those retarded towers.

>You've had control over what the UK does since *at least* the Suez Crisis.
bruh this is dumb af

>he doesn't realize the UK is a US satellite

Attached: 1646180112668.png (720x697, 683.04K)

>You've had control over what the UK does since *at least

Attached: Potassius_Peels_-_Outfit_-_Fortnite.png (512x512, 160.73K)

greece is where homosexuality started

Attached: index.jpg (225x224, 8.72K)

every time something bad happens to japs you proceed to claim its pearl harbor payback

It was a pretty tense time. If they intervened at the beginning and let the greeks keep genociding the turks on the island we would have aligned ourselves with the soviets instead that just gave extra land to azerbaijan ssr to appease turkey. Half of the turks on cyprus fled to turkey before that invasion anyhow.

Greeks probably don’t know that we were going to take most of the island if not all of it if US didn’t intervene and told us to pull back to current day borders. This is why north cyprus have an overarching strip into the south part, that’s one of our generals not obeying the pull back order and getting forcefully stopped by us.

>you allowed turkey to invade
First you people yell at usfor policing the world and now you yell at us for not policing the world, make up your fucking mind.

>the American curse