Is arab pussy really that good?

Is arab pussy really that good?

Attached: 1646264260855.jpg (1440x1953, 802.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahya_al-Bahrumi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait how did this guy in Texas get a warbride

Human trafficking probably. Like that guy in Florida.

Yeah, it really is

t. Romancer of nafri girls

>DALLAS (AP) — U.S. Rep. Van Taylor of Texas said Wednesday that he is ending his reelection campaign and admitted having an affair about a year ago.

>The North Texas congressman made the announcement the day after former Collin County Judge Keith Self pushed him to a runoff for the Republican nomination.

>Taylor, a former Marine and Iraq war combat veteran, was considered one of the Texas delegation’s most conservative members when he was elected in 2018. But he has been sharply criticized by the right wing of the party for voting to certify the 2020 election results and for supporting a commission to investigate the Jan. 6 insurrection at the Capitol.

>Self is an Army veteran and graduate of the U.S. Military Academy. He has claimed Taylor drifted from his conservative roots in the GOP-dominant district.

>He heavily criticized Taylor’s votes on the election result and insurrection investigation, and Taylor vote to remove Confederate statues from the Capitol.

The ISIS fighter was an American

how do i obtain one? please reply very urgent.

Not telling you

Attached: 1633389776278.jpg (640x853, 70.08K)

>See an arab girl
>Walk up to her
>Spit some game
>Ask for her number
>????
>Profit

Conservatives can't resist that sweet brown sugar

imagine torpedoing your entire career for this

Attached: Tania Georgelas.jpg (615x615, 45.33K)

Crackwhore pussy got me acting unwise

I need a sociopathic ethnic girl from a strange place to ruin my life and my lineage with her dumb crazy brain and sexy hips. I need to be ruined in every possible way, financially - emotionally - psychologically. Everything ruined by lust. Then I will finally reach enlightenment

it would be the ultimate erotic act. throwing away your entire life's efforts for sex with a mediocre looking evil woman. burn everything you have on the alter of SEX

self-administer medications

enlightenment comes from within, not from some vapid whore.

>enlightenment comes from within,
That’s not enlightenment user, just narcissism.

Trust me I've tried

enlightenment is found in your own ruin. a deep humility in knowing for sure that your life can no longer have meaning beyond love and love alone

I think I've had my dick sucked by better looking actual crackheads

Come to Brazil

Wait how was she a isis bride?

It's not that simple she could have a crazy father and/or brothers that kills you

crackheads suck a mean dick, almost worth the STD

keep dreaming.
Tania has "It"
the ineffable. the flame that draws us in, and then snuffs us out. she probably had an entire ISIS battalion catering to get every need. this woman radiates sexuality and the divine spark

Attached: Screenshot_20220302-163343.png (720x1040, 465.27K)

Tania... my love... let me be next. Ruin me. Give me the gift of immolation. Let my love for you be my one great and final act of faith in this desolate void

Attached: 54bd42b6c.jpg (240x311, 26.44K)

>Yahya al-Bahrumi
>He converted to Islam while in college shortly after the 2001 September 11 attacks, and left Texas to study Arabic in Damascus, where he developed a proficiency in that language. He met his British wife Tania, (also pro-jihadi) online and married in March 2003, before leaving for Texas, then Syria, and London where he followed a Jordanian who had proclaimed himself a caliph, known as Abu Issa, before falling out with him and returning to Syria. Returning to Texas he worked at a server company, Rackspace, but was arrested in April 2006 and sentenced to 34 months in prison for accessing the passwords of a Rackspace client, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, intending to hijack its website. Relocating in Egypt, he conducted online seminars in Arabic and English that did "much to 'prepare' Westerners" for ISIL's declaration of a caliphate, and had sufficient prestige that European jihadists came to Egypt to learn from him in person.[1]

>After the fall of the Islamist Morsi government in 2013, he and his family moved to northern Syria, where jihadis were fighting the Syrian government. In the harsh wartime conditions, his wife and children became sick and his wife demanded they leave.[3] Al-Bahrumi remained in Syria while his wife and children left and settled in Texas with his parents. His wife Tania later said that she and the children had been tricked into entering Syria, and that she had telephoned her mother-in-law as soon as possible and asked her to contact the US FBI, who later told her that she would not be charged with joining an extremist organisation if she returned to the US. She never saw John again, and heard that he had remarried, and later that he had been killed. She said that she had married as the only way to get away from her "dysfunctional" religiously conservative family, realised later that she was in an abusive marriage, and later worked with the counter-extremism group, Faith Matters.[4] Tania later divorced her husband, renounced jihadism, and attends a Unitarian church.[5]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahya_al-Bahrumi

you should read Turgenev

Attached: Screenshot_20220302-164237.png (720x1046, 117.81K)

This man is addicted to brown pussy

>Turgenev
I've got LibGen open right now, do you have a recommendation?

Syrians or Moroccans?

they don't call it BGC for nothing

Attached: 1619895580444.gif (227x222, 318.88K)

>But she didn’t leave him—even after he got out of prison and took a second wife, a Jamaican British friend of Tania’s. Tania did not approve, but she didn’t forbid the union. The bride still lived in London, and the groom could not travel without violating parole. Yahya investigated the Islamic legality of a marriage conducted across physical distance. He found precedent: Muhammad had married the widow of his brother-in-law when she was in Ethiopia and he was in Medina. Having ascertained the validity of marriage-by-telecom, Yahya and his second wife married over the phone, with Tania present and quietly fuming.

Fathers and Sons is his best known, but Smoke was always my favorite

> Among their enthusiasms, at this point, was the libertarian Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul, whose antigovernment obsessions and isolationist foreign policy Yahya and Tania both found congenial. The prophet had endorsed the gold standard, and so did Paul. Yahya and Tania liked pot, and the Libertarians were the closest thing to an anti-prohibitionist party in the United States. And—finally—Paul’s foreign policy suggested a possible disengagement with Israel. “You guys (meaning Americans) need to stop supporting democracy, and just make Ron Paul your king,” Tania later wrote on Facebook, only half joking. Yahya wanted revolution. “Tyranny is here,” he replied, “and the Tree of Liberty is thirsty.”

God damn I love America