america intervenes in latinx america

> america intervenes in latinx america
We start getting heavily armed cartels out of nowhere. Violence ramps up.
> america intervenes in middle east
Sectarian violence follow suit. Extremism groups rise. The whole area is a wasteland
> american intervenes in eastern europe
Nazis extremists start to gain influence. Genocides basef on ethnic lines start to happen again. An actual war breaks out.
> america intervenes in asia
Same as above

Why is american influence so negative ?

Attached: images (5).jpg (609x504, 21.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dawn.com/news/151703/dutch-let-khan-go-at-cia-s-request
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4135998.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's the tool of Satan, I truly mean that. Whenever I see an american flag I feel legitimately sick. Wish we could have our own board for civilized good natured people.

Mexicans should let Russia/China build military bases there, so the Mutts would leave you alone

>latinx america
You were already fighting each other.
>middle east
Religion of peace
>eastern europe
Communism
>asia
China

IDK
china has been supplying cartels with poppy since forever

> america intervenes in asia
>Same as above

South Korea and Japan turned out just fine, Paco. Who do you think they owe their 1st world status to

>Finances the cartels
"Not my fault"
>Finances wahhabism
"Not my fault"
>Finances extremists
"Not my fault"

A true cancer.

I agree, we can't save the cancer that is the rest of humanity.

Both these countries are dead, they were manufactured by the US into something else, the real Japan died a long time ago.

Die a violent death WASP subhuman, I'm happy pacos are replacing you.

your country was created by heavily armed farming cartels hunting and killing government officials.

Nope, we need to make our own side. Latam alone.

In the Netherlands there was a pakistani that worked for a urenco where they eneich uranium.
He stole nuclear secrets from the Netherlands, but the secret service caught him.
The CIA aksed us to release the spy so they could track his movements.
He then went to Pakistan, Iran, North Korea, etc. And thats how they got nukes.

>the real Japan

True m8, I mean we should all be walking around with top knots and swords still but Big bad America corrupted us.

You can't always predict the outcome when you help out non-white races you can give them the tools to be civilized but it doesn't always work

Doubt it's the Chinese govt
Also not one fraction near what the CIA does there

Yeah man

Dat middle east

Dat

Peaceful

Middle

East

dawn.com/news/151703/dutch-let-khan-go-at-cia-s-request

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4135998.stm

Nothing to see there, americans are the good guys.

Ba'athistes were atheists and keeping things in order, you faggots did all you could to destroy and undermine them because they were in line with the Soviet Union. They were very secular and directly opposed islamists.

>financing terrorists/rebels as a counter power is now "helping" and "civilizing"
Anglos truly are subhumans.

Deal with the devil

Attached: d73.jpg (640x756, 68.56K)

It's oil tankers with fentalyn from China going to the north and south part of Mexico plus most of Latin America. You use fentalyn and other things to make strong narcotics, it's kind of a pain to make at mass scale.
It's the Chinese government exchanging it for cartel oil and American dollars. That is why its gotten so bad. Once this ukraine thing ends, we will focus more on Mexico but right now we are doing things like go after El mencho.

How many people died in the Iran Iraq war? How many kurds were gassed. How many shia tortured? Tell me.

America would invade before let that happen, also China already finances cartels and Russia influences mexican politics

We should just close the country

you will never intervene in mexico

We already do, everyone does
Mexico is a failed state, it exists only in the minds of Mexicans

Glow harder

> also China already finances cartels and Russia influences mexican politics

Lmao. This is insane. Only rightoids believe this non sense. Its the old conservative "commie grand world domination" conspiracy repackaged.

Nigga as I told your ugly ass, those conflicts were mainly caused and manufactured by your hellish country. Financing wahhabism and sabotaging ba'athism, pushing for coup d'états in Iran, etc... Literally go to hell, I'm extremely happy that latinos are replacing you

I mean foreign aid and shit. Not soldiers.
Jesus calm down

>America would invade before let that happen
They wouldn't. They pride themselves on not being like the Russians

>America intervenes in WW1
>Germans turns into nazis

>America intervenes in WW2
>half of europe becomes part of the USSR and two Germanies threaten to nuke each other and entire Europe

We made saddam Gas the kurds.
Okay schizo lol

Hello

Attached: Yhh.jpg (948x736, 61.66K)

We must stop them!

Attached: 2562623r45.jpg (319x500, 43.64K)

> It's oil tankers with fentalyn from China g

Nigga if that were true itd be all over the news. Dont be retarded

What we do have as hard evidence is alphabet organizations passing guns down the border

>(((Nazi extremists))) who work for a Jewish prime minister

Really?

The CIA runs drugs. They use drug money to fund off-the-book operations, such as overturning governments, or paying off militia groups, and uses them to achieve whatever goals they have in mind. Because the money doesn't come from taxpayer dollars, and instead from illegal drug sales, the US public doesn't know about it. They were caught doing this several planes filled with drugs the CIA was shipping crashed. This is probably why they remained in Afghanistan. To keep the opium production going, so they could use all that money to fund these insurgent groups, and destabilize the entire region.

Kys retarded boomer, imagine missing the point this much.

Thank god latinos are replacing you. Btw this map doesn't include illegals and isn't up to date, so it's very likely extremely close to 50% if not under.

Attached: 20210622_BrookingsMetro_PopGrowth_Fig2-final.png (768x603, 31.7K)

>America
>Not invading a country when no one will stop them

Also, I doubt America would let México go out of it's sphere of influence

Well, Mexico is a sovereign country just like Ukraine
What could they possibly do? Bomb innocent civilians and invade your capital?
Imagine the irony

>NOOO CHINA ISN'T ALSO A IMPERIALISTIC AUTORITHARIAN REGIME TAKING OVER OTHER COINTRIES
>RUSSIA IS SO BASED THEY'RE THE GOOD GUYS JUST LET THEM TURN MEXICO INTO ANOTHER SYRIA
>BELIEVE ME BROO!

Putos chairos, deberíamos quemar la UNAM