Germans rent forever instead of buying homes

>germans rent forever instead of buying homes
>half the german population are rentoids
kek why do they do this?
soon i'll buy property and sell it for twicefold the price in 5 years lmao

Attached: smoking2.webm (1024x576, 2.38M)

Mao was right

Attached: 1646256872911.jpg (363x480, 32.2K)

in Italy, the opposite happens
People take get mortgages very often

Sell it to who?

Should have listened

Renting is better for the economy.

same in spain
I am buying an apartment next year and I got a crap job, parents will give me half the entry money and then just gonna trick some students into paying the mortgage through paying rent for more than it costs and then sell it when price hikes enough

any boomer who is willing to buy
idk about americ because you all jews but here the only way people know how to get an asset that compounds value is through investing in Real Estate

Why would a boomer buy? Wouldn't they be selling or doing a reverse mortgage? Or some sort of divestment since they are aging and going into care facilities?

I would probably never buy a house either unless I was very rich. If you rent, you don't have to worry whenever something breaks, you just call the landlord and they fix it. For example, my boiler broke last week and I just called up my landlord, now it's his problem to fix.

Attached: 1609623355937.jpg (250x228, 6.71K)

idk about the US but here the only way of compounding interest people know is real estate
boomers buy houses because they always appreciate, they can sell it after 2 years and still make profit
>some sort of divestment
i am spanish i dont understand this jewish thing
> they are aging and going into care facilities?
only very ill boomers go to these here, family would take care of them or they would take care of themselves with their wealth

you buy a house and you convince some dumb students or couple to rent it for more than the mortgage, you don't reform it and you sell it when you feel like it

Wtf? A woman smoking? No this is Haram she must be killed for the honor of her family

so you view buying property as an investment? I think stocks and crypto are a better investment, far less to worry about and far easier

>>you buy a house and you convince some dumb students or couple to rent it for more than the mortgage, you don't reform it and you sell it when you feel like it
Yes, but if the washing machine breaks or something goes wrong, you have to be responsible for it and arrange for the repairman to come and fix it.

negligible cost compared to what I can make off from them, the cheapest electric appliances are quite cheap

more volatile but less liquid it has it advantages
but still you don't have a home meanwhile, you're buying money on rent while Im nto
and lets be fair your average german boomer dont invest they just leave they money catching dust at the bank account

rent out unfurnitured
the minimum here is kitchen and bathroom furniture because thats seen as a permanent installation, same with buildt im appliances into such furniture

Rent? I live with my parents user

>huuur why do people rent in this country here in my country we buy houses haha
>duuur my plan is to rent my house haha

Attached: wat.gif (320x222, 1.16M)

Renting (sadly) is a sign of a very developed cunt

>kill 50 million rentoids and their landchads
>become the landchads yourselves and have even more rentoids paying you their wealth and lives

wtf i love Mao now

Attached: 1607095620781.png (1128x1002, 107.81K)

Are you suggesting we kill 50million chinese to solve the US housing crisis?

keep seething rentcuck
you will pay 2000 pounds for a rat filled studio
you will enjoy it
you will funnel your money to landchads